Chapter 6: It's never OKAY!

<Dul's POV>

Im just panicking in the car and Bayani is just.. CALM!!???!
Like what the f*uck!! How is so calm in this kinda situation?!
Ugh, what a d*ck. I said in my head ... or so I thought I did..

"Um..Dul? What did you just call me??" He asked in a little hurt tone. " Nothing" I lied, I never lie.
"No, I'm pretty sure you said something about me being a d*ck!??" " Why would you think that?!"

Shit,shit,SHIT!
" Because you just said it F*CKING OUT LOUD, YOU NEVER CUSS, WHY AM I CALM? BECAUSE
I HAVE TO STAY CALM TO MAKE YOU FEEL CALM AND IM DRIVING!!!" He yelled harshly

<Bayani's POV>

Did I just say that to Dul?
...She's right, I am a d*ck.

The whole ride was silent. I didn't like it

<Time Skip>

When we arrive, Dul just hurries into the building without saying a word. I wonder if she okay.. What am I think?! It's never okay.

<Dul's POV>

I just run out of the car into the building not giving a shit about Bayani. I ask the counter lady and she directs me to the door.

I scurried down the hall with Bayani not far behind. I open the door and step inside but before Bayani could enter, I shut the door in his face meaning I need time.

<Bayani's POV>
When Dul enter the room, before I could she just shut the door in my face. I really fucked up badly.

A/N: Sorry I couldn't update, like i said, got side tracked. Anyways This isn't a story of them getting together even tho I ship #Baljuice
I got inspired to write they can be related by MakaylaM21 because she did one so I think it be funny if I did it, sorry if im copying, just thought I give a try :| anyways so yah more coming soon!