Chapter 9: Freeze

<Dul's POV>

I open my eyes remebering what had happened. I slowly make my way out the door to the kitchen, I walk by Bayani's room. I stop and listen what he is saying. I really can't recall anything..

Crap...

I continue my way to the kitchen and get water and just sit on the couch watching netflix. Ahh. This feels better. Having a nice nap, netflix, cutting.. I really didn't care until it started stinging. I get up and walk in and lock the bathroom. I get a cloth, cotton balls, and some bandaids. As I carefully heal my wounds, I hear Bayani walk by, and stopping in his tracks.

Why?

I move to the door to see if he saying anything or do some act of motion. All I hear is mumbling. As I was about to continue my healing, I hear one thing that makes me...

Freeze.

<Bayani's POV>

I can't believe this.

IM RELATED TO DUL!!! UGH THIS IS FUCKING AWKWARD NOW

Wait, if the note was in her room, unfolded... blade, nap, trail of blood, on the ground... SHE CUT CUZ OF ME!!??

I was the reason for her to suffer this pain.

Grandmother ill

Lied to

Cut through

Ugh I can't think right now. I start to head to the bathroom, but stop in my tracks. When should I tell I know? Is she going to tell me? Does she know I have a note? Should I tell I have a note?

I can't think right now.

I turn around and lock my room. I flop down on my chair and head on TS.

"Hey Bayanidoood" Graser chirped.

"hey.."

" Dude what's wrong?"

I have to tell..

"Who's in the call?"

"Me,Grape,H,Straub,Tomahawk,Stacy,Bee, and Parker." "Why you ask?"

Now or never.

"Well you see...

A/N: BOOM CLIFFHANGER, :D unless you think you already know :p

Short chapter sorry!!! And I know bee aint in cube but PRETEND :D

Events coming into the story: Bayani's face reveal ( including sayin him and dul related)

Minecon signing

and lets see where that takes us XD 464 READS!! LIKE WHAT THE!?!? i remeber yesterday looking at the story only saying 400, dang you guys love this story :)

And Im thinking making a new fanfic like i mentioned before in last chapter. Maybe Grapeapplesauce one? IF you want! or maybe #Straubee ^.^ PLEASE LET ME KNOW XD

P.S. i dont think they look alike if thats what you think, i just feel like they could be related cuz they are awesome together!

So yeah.. GOODPIE! - Vicky :]