15

It's been a week after Calum and I shared kiss, and I've been thinking about it all week. I haven't even told Lia about it yet! Calum and I haven't been talking lately, whilst Lia keeps on telling me the details of their multiple dates they had the past week.

"Maya, oh my God. Michael finally asked me to be his girlfriend!!! I actually can't believe he's dating someone like me! I would've never thought that 5SOS would actually date a fan," she laughed, as we both sat down for lunch.

"Congrats!!!! And I'll be right there if Mikey Boy ever tries to hurt you."

"Pretty sure he won't but thanks Maya. What about you and Cal? You haven't been talking about him lately?"

"So um, I kinda kissed him during the last practise session cuz he confessed that he liked me-"

"YOU WHAT. AND YOU DIDN'T UPDATE ME!!!"

"Sorry," I chuckled. "I wasn't thinking and just did what I thought was the right thing. Then we kinda have the silent treatment right now," I sighed.

"Maybe he's unsure of what he wants. He'll come around," Lia smiled.

The music competition was next Friday, and I was starting to get quite nervous. Everytime I thought about the performance I thought about Calum, which made my heart sink to the bottom of my stomach. I wanted to do my best and make him proud...he would be there to watch, wouldn't he? I really missed talking, or more like texting him every day. He brought a light in my life that I've never felt before. He keeps me sheltered from trouble, even though we haven't known each other for very long. He was like the missing piece I've been trying to find throughout all these years.

--

short ass chapter sorry! :/