11

"So how was your session with loverboy," Lia smirked as we walked to school the next day.

"Great, I think I'm improving a lot," I laughed.

"What song are you doing?"

"Lost In Stereo."

"All Time Low? Oh my God yesss, I stan! I'm actually quite hyped about your performance, I'll be there in the front row!"

"Wow my first ever fan! I'm famous!"

We parted ways to go to our first lectures of the day. Usually I concentrate in classes and work hard, but today I couldn't stop thinking about my session with Calum after school. He's been on my mind ever since I've...okay I admit, developed feelings for him. I knew I shouldn't get too attached because if I fall there will be no one to catch me. But you can't control your feelings. Maybe the fact that he's dating Nia will help me get over him, even though it will hurt. You need to fall before you can stand back up again.

-❀-

"That was an amazing solo! By the end of the week I'm sure you can speed it up," Calum smiled. "But for now I think you should keep playing the same solo so you can practise it for the real performance."

"Thanks Cal! And thank you for helping me with this, I really appreciate it."

"Anything for you, Maya," he looked into my eyes and I found myself getting lost in them. Stop it, Maya. He's taken, you need to get over him. I blinked and shook my thoughts away. I need to just focus on the music. Calum's only here to help me with the competition, nothing else.

After going through the song a few times, we decided to take a break and just relax.

"How has school been? What were you studying again?" Calum asked.

"I'm doing Biochemistry, my parents want me to do postgrad medicine and help out my family in the future. But honestly, I've only really been passionate about music. Biochemistry was interesting, but nothing beats my love for music," I sighed. Calum nodded in understanding.

"Yeah, my parents were kinda uncertain about me fully committing to music back then, so I completely understand. Don't worry, only time will decide where you'll end up at, and I'm sure it'll be somewhere you want to be." I smiled at him.

"So when are 5SOS back on the road?"

"We'll probably be in the studio in 2 weeks."

"Oh cool, I really wish Lia and I had seen you guys at the Meet You There tour. But my parents would never allow that," I said.

"Hm, maybe we could give you a little private concert," he smirked.

"You don't have to, meeting you is already the best thing that has happened to me!"

"I'll see," he smiled. Time flew past quickly and it was the end of the session.

"Thank you for everything, Cal! I'll see you next week!"

"See you!" he smiled, then I left the room.