Chapter 8 (Dark Day) Part 2

Bradlee grabbed my body and threw me over his shoulder. He turned around and started walking. I saw that we passed the table and enter a room. He turned around and I saw that we were in the room that I woke up in.

I heard him close the door and turn and walked toward the bed. He threw me on the bed. I bounced a little and looked up at Bradlee. He pulled off his tie in  one move and I squeezed my ass cheeks in. He took off his top and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I'm going to punish you." Bradlee grinned from ear to ear. He grabbed my shirt and ripped it off  In quick motion, he took the rest of my clothes off.

He flipped my body over lead on me. I could feel his hard on through his pants on my ass.I pushed my lower area against the bed. I was starting to get hard. He started licking my neck. His tongue is warm and soft.

"agh. Stop." My neck has always been sensitive and he knows that. "Don't do this, your my friend. I'm scared please stop." I could feel the tears forming in my eyes.

"Haha, friends. We aren't friends anymore. I'm going to fuck you, I'm going to show you pain ,and your going to love it, your going to love me!" Bradlee had taken off his pants while he spoke and when he finished his sentence he thrusted into me. I was not prepare, I could myself tearing.

"AAAAA! OW STO-P-P IT HUR-T-TS!" I was in tears. I was tearing. I could feel the blood. 

I tried to turn over and stop him but he grabbed my arm and flipped me over. He pinned my arms above my head and kissed me. He was rough with my mouth. His tongue trying to go down my throat. Our saliva mixing together. As he was kissing me, he was thrusting into me. He was slow but it hurt. He kept hitting my prostate. I can't breathe. I bit Bradlee tongue making to stop thrusting and pulled his tongue out of my mouth.

"You little shit, You'll pay for that." He grabbed my arms and pulled me up so that I was sitting on his lap. My body fell all the way on his dick and I felt him get bigger. He let go of my arms and gabbed my ass. I looked up at him and could see the hate in his eyes. I grabbed his shoulders and looked down. I saw blood. My blood was on him and on the bed. I looked back up at him tears running down my face.

"Please don't. Just stop. I'll pretend this never happened and we can go back to normal." MY voice was shaking. I was weak and scared.

"Oh my little kitten, that's what I hate about you. Your always scared, but when your scared, you look so cute. Your expressly cute when I'm the one causing the fear."

"Now, my little kitten, I'm going to finish."

He squeezed my ass and pick me up some, slamming me down on to him. It hurt so much and yet I kinda liked it. He slam me into him as he raised his hips some. Moving faster and faster. He ripped me and caused me to bleed, but I can still feel, I can feel every thrust he does, I can feel my self squeeze around him and him get harder.

"Oh, Tyler you have no idea how long I wanted to do this to you. How long I've crave you." He was panting and his face was flustered red. "But every time I wanted to get closer to you, all you talked about was other people." He stopped thrusting in me and threw me down so he was hovering over me. His eyes started glowing red and I could feel his anger. "You never talked to me or asked for me. I always had to ask you, and start the conversation.

"AAA!" He started thrusting into me again, but this time with more anger than before.

His hand grabbed my neck and he squeezed, I couldn't breathe. I reached for his hand and tried to remove them but I couldn't he was to strong.

"Why couldn't you just look at me. I've always been there." I looked him in the eyes and saw that he was crying. I've never seen him cry, he always seemed brave and funny and serious. 

He stopped crying and squeezed my neck tighter. My vision was going black. He was thrusting hard into me, I can't feel anything anymore. I was too scared to admitted it and after I killed Sarah, I thought my feelings had changed but they didn't, I do love him.

"I love you Bradlee." 

Bradlee p.o.v

I couldn't control my self any more. I grabbed Tyler's throat while tears streamed down my face.

  "Why couldn't you just look at me. I've always been there." I squeezed his neck tighter and saw he was squirming, he was crying. Damn he looked so hot under me like that. His hand were on my hands.

"I love you Bradlee."

WAIT! WHAT?!

I stopped thrusting and Tyler's eyes were closed, his hands let go of me. I couldn't hear his heart anymore. 

"Tyler what did you say. Tyler. Tyler wake up! TYLER!" 

I pulled myself out of him and let go of his body. I was shaking. I grabbed Tyler's shoulders and shook him, he didn't wake up.

"Oh god, what have I've done. PLEASE TYLER WAKE UP, I'M SORRY, I REALLY AM!" I started crying again tears coming down my face. I've never cried this much in my life.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" I grabbed Tyler's limp body and pulled him to my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and cried on his dead body.

Narrator's p.o.v

Bradlee buried Tyler's body on top of a mountain with the most beautiful view ever, and killed him self. He left a note to his father saying that he was sorry and wanted to be buried right next to Tyler. Lucifer never cried. He just buried his son. Lucifer had asked God to take Tyler and Bradlee to heaven. He said that he knew what his son had done but he was sorry and wants to stay with Tyler. He said to please take them and If Tyler wants Bradlee to go to hell, than he ca send him away. God had allowed this and Tyler and Bradlee stayed up in heaven together. Satan left earth and return to his rightful home. He felt lonely but he knew that Bradlee was happy were he was at and he knew that he would meet his mother in heaven. The demons returned as well and fuck other people in hell. Tlyer's mom was raped kill by her "boyfriend", and everyone was glad about it. Caden is having a great life and is really happy were lives. 

The world kept going and Tyler's story was never known, but he does love Bradlee.

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW THAT THE BIBLE DOESN'T LIKE GAYS AND PROBABLY SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT KILLING YOURSELF AND GOING TO HELL BUT THIS IS MY STORY SO I'M GOING TO DO WHAT EVER I WANT TO. BUT YEP THAT'S THE END, NO MORE AT ALL. SORRY ITS TAKEN SO LONG I'VE HAD TO BE AN ADULTISH IN THE REAL WORLD SO IT'S BEEN HARD TO WRITE BUT HERE YOU GUYS GO.

WORD COUNT: 1269