Chapter 4(Hunt) part 1

SORRY THIS TOOK AWHILE. THERE WILL BE SEX IN THIS CHAPTER LATER AND HUGE DICKS <3 

P.O.V MEANS, POINT OF VIEW

-------------------------------------

I went all over town looking for a job. Surprisingly,  I found a place who was looking and ready to get them working. I now work at a small cafe called Dark. I work with coffee. I've worked here for 12 hours. The job I have pays you right after your shift. I get payed 8 dollars an hour and work for 12 hours, so I have 96 dollars and an empty stomach. 

I went to the gas station and bought myself a sandwich and a soda. Because I didn't a have a home to go to, I sat down in an ally and ate.

This is not the first time i've eaten alone. There were times when my father and mother wouldn't come home, so I took care of my brother and ate dinner alone at a table. But this is the first time in an ally eating dinner, at six.

I didn't want to see any more text from Lucifer, so I smashed my phone.

When I finished my food and drink, I walked to a near by motel and payed to spend two nights because that's all the money I had enough for. I hand washed my clothes with soap I stole from the front desk and hanged them to dry. I didn't wash my boxer because I didn't want to sleep completely naked.

When I fell asleep, I had yet another weird dream, warning.

I was in a cave, with only one rock. It was a perfect shaped rectangle. There was little light.

*tap, tap, tap*

I heard foot steps behind me. When I turned around, I saw Lucifer. He was wearing a rode. Most of it was open. You could see his chest, abs, and the hair from his belly button down to were the robe closes.

DAMMIT,I KINDA WANT TO SEE MORE.

"Haha. You can see more if want, you can even touch." Lucifer grabbed my hand pulled it to his penis.

HOLY FUCK!! HOW MUCH IS DOWN THERE!!

My face turned red and I looked away. I tried to pull my hand away but Lucifer squeezed my hand. He grabbed my chin and turned it toward him and kissed me. Hi lips were rough and only making me want more. Lucifer started to get hard. He stopped kissing me and moved my hand away.

"What a great expression." Lucifer pushed me onto the rectangle rock. 

Lucifer looked down at me and moved his eyes to my hard on and licked his lips

He took off his robe and

HOLY FUCK HE'S HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucifer's dick was 19.5 inches and hard. THAT'S NOT HUMAN oh, wait, he's Satan.

I got scared and excited. Lucifer saw me staring and getting harder. He got on the rock and hovered over me. His green eyes glowed. He was grinning and I felt my heart throb.

"You have one more day to return or Sarah is dead." Lucifer whispered in my ear then I woke up.

I pulled the covers off me and looked down. Good I don't have a hard on.

"Lucky me. I guess i'll get ready for work."

I took a shower using the rest of the soap. When I finished I got dressed. I didn't have a hair brush or toothbrush so I skipped those. Luckily I look good with messy hair.

*Time skip*

I've been at work for 6 hours and everyone has gone out for lunch. I stayed and watched the cafe until they get back. 

Lucifer P.O.V

"WHY IS HE NOT BACK!" I was getting angry. We threatened to kill his crush, he should be crawling to me. My son say's he won't come back and if that's the case, i'll find him and bring him back myself.

Tyler's P.O.V

My shift is almost over and I can go buy myself some new clothes and food.

*another time skip*

My shift is over and I had bought myself new clothes.

I had bought a white shirt and a pair of blue skinny jeans. I also bought myself a pair of black boxers.

On my way back to the motel, I saw a pair of gold eyes next to a stop sign, and when I blinked, they were gone.

-----------------------------------------------

Words: 722