Chapter 5 (New Home) Part 2

After Susan had walked away a little from me, I decided that because i'm going to be here for awhile that I might as well go look around my "new home." 

I turned left and started walking down another hallway, this one was not as long as the other one but this one gave me an empty feeling. Its wasn't scary but, it just felt uneasy. The doors were a old, falling apart, red wood. The door knobs were this fading gold color. Just by looking at the doors, I guessed they were all locked. There was no door at the end of the hallway.

"I wonder if they ever open these doors." I mumbled under my breath.

"Well of course we do." A deep voice whispered behind me. It sent shivers down my spine and down my bare legs. 

I jumped at least three feet before falling to the ground, and turning around to see it was Brian. "FOR FUCKS OF GOD, DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS HAVE TO SCARE ME!" I was kinda panting for air and grabbed my shirt that was around my heart. My blue boxers were exposed and Brian was looking and them.

"MY GOD, MY EYES ARE UP HERE SHIT FACE." I put my hand on the ground to lift myself up. when I was standing again, I noticed Brian had a small grin on his face.

"What are you smiling for?" I asked Brian.

"No reason. Come on Lucifer wants to talk to you." Brian started to walk away and I sadly followed him. 

Of course he wants to talk to.

I followed Brian down to the hallway I was so familiar to. We walk about haft way down in the hall until we stopped in front of a door and Brain knocked three times. A seductive voice called out and said.

"Good job fetching him Brian. Come in Tyler. " Brain walked away and before he left I clearly heard him say under his breath.

"I'm a werewolf not a puppy." 

When he was about a good two cars way, Lucifer spoke again but, this time a little more serious.

"Tyler I won't ask you a third time, COME INSIDE."

I turned the door knob and entered the room. The room was surprisingly not covered in red everything, but it was more of simple room. He has a brown rug In front of the bed and T.V. The bed was was a white sheet and a black blanket. He no window, and the room was lit by the over head light. Lucifer was pouring himself a drink at the mini bar he had in the corner of his room. He was wearing a black boxers and round reading glasses. The glasses gave his face a pop to all his sharp edges. 

He found me staring at him and giggled softly. "I like to read in my spare time, sadly i have reading glasses but the way your looking at me, i'm guessing they aren't to bad on me." I turned my head to the side and covered my mouth.

Lucifer started walk to me and I took a step back. 

"Don't be afraid i'm not going to do anything."

"T-then why did you call me here?" I tried to sound brave it only came out as a wimpier.

"I was hoping you would have a drink with me and than I could show you around." He was holding a cup of what I was guessing, alcohol. I took the cup and sat down on the bed.

"Okay, lets drink and you can show me around."

He grinned and sat down next to me, "Cheers!" we both took a drink and it was really good, but I have no idea what it was.

----------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING. I DON'T KNOW WHEN I'M GOING TO PUT SEX IN THE STORY AGAIN BECAUSE I WAN'T TO BUILD RELATIONSHIPS AND CONFLICTS SO WE CAN HAVE SOME ANGRY SEX LATER.

WORD COUNT: 648