Chapter 7 (Jealousy) Part 1

I left Lucifer's room and and head for the living room/kitchen. When I got in, there was no one in there. I left the rooms and headed toward the big doors. I didn't look down the hallway to the left instead I looked at the stairs in front of the door. I didn't really care much about them while I was here, but now I'm on a hunt for a childhood/ex friend.

I went up the stairs and the railing shines, Susan is an amazing cleaner. The stairs have a rich red carpet over them and only the sides of the stairs are showing. When I got to the top of the stairs, I saw Brain walking down the hallway.

"Brian."

"Oh, hello Tyler." 

"Have you seen Bradlee any where?"

"No."

"Can you sniff him out for me?"

"I'm not a damn dog, I'm a werewolf, there's a different."

"Well than do you know somebody who can help me?"

"Ryan can. If you go back to your room and walk five doors forward on the same side of the wall, you will find his room. He should be in there."

"Okay thank you."

I turned around and ran down the stairs, and down the hall until I got to my room. I turned forward and started counting.

"One, two, three, four, five."

I was facing Ryan's room. I took a deep breath in and knocked on the door. Only one second after I knocked on the door It opened. Ryan stuck his head out and greeted me.

"Hello Tyler. I guess you are here to find Bradlee?"

"Um yes, how did you know?" 

"I'm a demon, its kinda a thing I can do, but I can't help you find Bradlee. He is to strong for me to do anything, but after you punched him I saw him walking out of the house. His nose was bleeding and he looked furious."

"Well he's not as furious as me, but thank you for telling me, now if you will excuse me, I have a person to find."

I turned around and walked back to my room. When I got inside, I looked through the dressers to find some clothes. Lucky I found some. Who ever had this room before me left some clothes here or someone in this house put some in there for me. I took them out and brought them into the bathroom. I undressed and got in the shower.

I'm going to find Bradlee and hopefully I can kill him.

When I was done with my shower I put on the clothes.

White boxers, a camo t-shirt, black skinny jeans and damn they made my ass look good. I put on some white socks and the tan combat boots I found under my bed. I ran my hand through my damp hair and left my room. 

I closed the door and headed toward the big doors. I stood in front of them and reached out toward the door knob. I felt a shiver go down my spine. 

Fuck that could be a warning.

I shook it off and opened the door, before I left I turned around and look at the house. The place I lost my virginity at, the place where I killed my crush, the place an old friend called home.

Anger filled my body and closed the door and head for town.

I walked down the long drive way and, when I got to the end, I saw a black car waiting there. They rolled down the window and, I saw Ryan and Brian.

"I know you don't like us, but as a sorry let us give you a ride and Brain can help sniff some of Bradlee out."

"I can smell some of him out, but it won't be the best, but it can help you."

"I guess I can get a ride and Brains nose can help me, so sure I'd like a ride."

I got in the car with Brian and Ryan. They drove me into town and when we got half way around into town, Ryan slowed down. 

"I getting a strong smell of something powerful and It's coming from this warehouse. I don't quite know where but Its coming from there."

I jumped out of the car and turned back toward Ryan and Brian.

"Thank you for your help."

"We are glad to help." Ryan Said his goodbye and they drove off.

I'm now alone, in front of a old warehouse, and the sun is starting to set. 

I hope to god Bradlee is here because I don't want to be here long.

I headed toward the door and and the door opened all by It's self.

-------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 783