Chapter 5 (New Home) Part 3

I figured Satan probably did something to the drink and my body so not ready for his fucking huge ass dick, well I do kinda want it. Having him in me, thrusting hard into me, each time slamming against my prostate.

Maybe I can sallow this one sip and nothing will happen. It does taste good, maybe he didn't drug it. 

I look up at Satan and he had finished his drink. He got up and set the cup down than looked at me. "Don't worry I'm not going to drug you yet.Hurry up and drink so I can show you around, but if you want me too,I can drug you and we could have a little fun right now." He had a very sexy smirk across his face.

I chugged the rest of the drink and stood up and put cup down. "Why would I ever want to have sex with your fucking ugly face." As soon as I said that I felt A hand grab my wrist, and the next thing I know is that I was pinned up against the wall and Satan was hovering over me. His face was scary and he look me start in the eyes.

"I'm okay with you cussing but be careful what you call me because the more you make me angry the harder I will thrust into your sweet little ass." His free hand had grabbed my ass. Because I was only wearing boxers I was really sensitive.

"GASP!" 

Did I really just gasp, for fuck of cows, Tyler what is happening to you.

"H-He-yy let go." With my free hand I tried to push Lucifer away. He let go of me and walked to his closet.

"Next time, i'm going to fuck you." He reach into his closet and pulled out a a complete suit. It was a dark gray with a red tie. When he finish putting it on, he gave me a pair of blue jeans. they were kinds big on me so I was walking on the bottoms. I tried to roll them up but, they wouldn't stay so I gave up.

"Okay, lets go." Lucifer seem a little to excited.

we exited the room and started down the hall way. When we got down to the end and could see the giant front doors, he turned around and started talking and walking.

"The door on the end is Brian's spare room. The one on the other side of the door is no ones." He kept like this until we got to my room."This room right here will be your room and you will be in there unless we are fucking you or I say other wise. Sometime we will fuck you in there to, so try to keep it clean."

We continued a little more until we got to the living room/kitchen.

"As you know this is the kitchen as well as the family room. You are to come out here every morning and eat with us. We do have some one to cook, but I will be cooking most of the times." Ayto and Brian were playing a shooting game together.

'Ayto come revive my ass, you cunt." Brain was wearing a white tang top and Black shorts. You could see his tattoo a little behind the shirt.

"I'm trying, you just sit there and wait like a good dog." Ayto was wearing a green t-shirt and light blue pants. His hair was up in a pony tail.

"This way Tyler." Lucifer was walking out of the room through another exist. I turned my head to see the guys one more time and they didn't even turn around.

"Last night was fun, you should come by again when my brother isn't around." Ayto spoke while shooting some one. I blushed and turned around. I hurried to Lucifer and we continued our tour.

We entered another hallway but there were no doors here. It was just an empty stone hall. We walk for some time before I broke the silence.

"Um.....What did you do with Sarah?" I don't know why she popped up in my mind, but she did and I was a little curious if she was dead or if maybe they were bi and they were raping her in their dungeon/sex dungeon.

Lucifer stopped and turned around. He didn't look mad but more happy and glad I asked him."Would you like to see?" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

WORD COUNT:724