Chapter 28

I was starving and you don't have any good food in camp but Jake somehow got a hold of some,oh my... my mouth is watering! He brought the first real food that I hadn't had in days! There was pasta and hotdog and chips and we can't forget the chocolate! He brought wine aswell...when we finish eat and had a sip of wine, not a lot because I wanted to swim, he said we'll have later, I didn't want to wet or dirty Ava's dress but I didn't want to take out my dress..."Babe we dating so its fine, besides, its the same thing as a bikini so why do you'll hesitate?" I guess he made sense but...I've never worn a bikini "ok but I'm still not comfortable so turn around" what I didn't know was that he was peeking when I was going in the water "you can come in now" we swam and splashed and played till I got tired, Jake forgot the towels so he convinced me to loosen up so I encouraged myself and came out, lying down I was just staring at Jake, his brown hair was darker because it was wet and his greenish blue eyes sparkled "awww babe! You cannot look at me like that yet not talk me, I said I'm sorry..." I'm not talking to him because while I encouraged myself to get out, he left me and took my dress! I just huffed but I can't stay mad at him so I went up to him and lied on him, he grinned and gave me wine while he was on his second glass after we went swimming, I drank it all and I started feeling dizzy, maybe because I drank the whole glass one time and I'm not used to alcohol? This is my first time and when I watch movies, I see them only sipping so yeah but I don't want Jake to see me drunk on just one wine glass so I just told him I'm sleepy...when I was half way asleep Jake woke me "here babe, drink this, I didn't know this was your first time drinking or I would have brought something lighter" well here goes the plan on keeping Jake clueless about me being an alcohol newbie, he gave me water but it didn't taste right...I started to feel more dizzy and my head was pounding!

When I awoke, I found myself in my tent and under the covers! I turn around to see if Ali or Ava is with me but they not...I thought they could give an answer as to how I ended up here when the last thing I remembered that happened was me falling asleep in Jakes arms...mmm maybe Jake brought me here, i'll have to ask my girls when they come, or maybe I should change and get out of this lonely tent.

I can't believe they left me! they couldn't even leave a message, ok so they could not send messages as we in the forest but they could have woken me or maybe stayed with me? atleast one of them could of stayed to tell me where everyone was going... so i'm sure you confused, here what happened, after I changed and went out to meet up with Ali and Ava before going to my class camp but what I saw outside gave me a mini heart attack, you know that feeling when you where younger and got seperated from your mom or dad at a shop? well that happened quiet a few times for me and that was the feeling I was getting now, since i'm in the forest alone!

I have been going around camp for so long and I didn't see anyone, i'm going to Ali and Ava's schools camp to see if anyones there but i'm scared because last time they saw me, I was half naked! gosh that stuped ass Fabian! sure Jake said that a lot of them did things when they were drunk that they not proud off or was stupid and made a fool of themselves but I was not drunk and its just not the same!