Chapter 12

I creep back to class without been seen by those two but I think Jaden saw me, gosh I didn't notice that the badboys are everywhere! Arrgh can't I have any peace? At least he didn't see where I came from, it looked like the girls bathroom, they would probably think it fitting that I hid in the girls bathroom*roll eyes* shit! I'm going to be late to class again! So typical, I get excited about something that I forget something else(pout). I knock with an apologic face and a sheepish smile "I'm sooo so sorry sir, I was in the library wayyy on the other side and I -" "just go sit in your place Jade" he said with a loud sigh, I'm a good girl so I hardly ever get into trouble, plus I'm a master in getting out of it as well, in school that is.

The end of school comes and I never see or hear of the badboy group so I'm in a good mood and think of going to the club and singing to make up for the other night, maybe I'll sing Lithium...oh and of cause its sung by evanescence! I started to jog home while listening to music, I hate exercising or doing housework but when I'm in a mood to listen to music...I can sing and dance while doing work and I find that most of my ideas comes from when I'm listening to music, I reached home early because of the jog so I went to take a bath, a bubble bath, I'm just never to old to make bubble beard! Ok so maybe I am...but that doesn't stop me! Noooo, it just encourages it, like with my cartoons, mummy always says I'm tooo old to watch baby programs but I still watch and love my ben10 and lion king, oh my goddess I cry like a baby every single time I watch it and I never get tired of it, plus how can you get tired of adorable cubs and fierce but kind lions! I fall in love every time.. Oh goddess I'm babbling again, anyway I forgot what I was saying..sooo I'll just stop now so I don't make me more of a fool, not like talking to myself doesn't *roll eyes* great I'm rolling eyes at myself *face palm*

I was in the middle of the song when I got the chills but I thought nothing of it, I stayed for a few hours to waste time since katy is having a sleep over and mommy is working double shift, I could feel eyes on me but since I'm a well known singer at 'the soul suckers' I just brushed it off, I made sure that none of my drinks are spiked even though I didn't have to perform again today but I didn't want another encounter like last time, I was feeling hot so I messily tide my hair and went to get fresh air then decided to just go home and watch a movie.

***

Oh, no.

[Juicy J:]

Yeah

Ya'll know what it is

Katy Perry

Juicy J, aha.

Let's rage

[Katy Perry:]

I knew you were

You were gonna come to me

And here you are

But you better choose carefully

'Cause I, I'm capable of anything

Of anything and everything

Make me your Aphrodite

Make me your one and on- oh goddess! I don't wanna go to school..I'll sleep for just a little while more "JADE! I'm off today so can you take katy to school?" Sigh there goes my extra minuets *pout* I get up sluggishly and do my business in the bathroom and when I come out, I see I took too long argh! Why me goddess, why do I have to suffer? I change as fast as I can and run to katys room to wake and help her then we go, I guess that means I have to enter the cafeteria again...