Chapter 16

school was boring as always but I got good news that kept me happy, my group did there research! Oh yes if they keep this up I'm definitely getting an A, I mean my work would be really good plus I would probably get extra because I got the jocks in my group to do the debate research! We meeting up tomorrow after school to finish our research together than brain storm then friday is free for those going camping on saturday to pack and say our goodbyes.

I'm playing today at the club so I decided since I won't be here for three weeks, let me sing more then my usual for free then I would cuddle up in bed and sleep till the group gets here, and yes that means I'm bunking school again but what the hell! We going camping for three weeks so there would be no work or homework and if there is, well I'll probably do it in one day and get an A so I can stay in, under the blankets, safe from the cold and...Fabian, I must admit, he intrigues me but scares the hairs out of me, its quite painful and the after math is disaster placed on earth, a hairless me...no amount of make-up would stop peoples eyes from bleeding tears when they spot me, sigh.

The sun is out people! How the hell can it be so freaken cold? There's no wink I can see, I mean I can't see the trees or leaves shaking so again I'll ask, how the hell is it so cold with the sun out? Sigh what time is it, its defiantly not morning..oh shit I forgot to put the clothes in the washing! Mummys going to be nagging me nw, plus I need my good clothes for camp that's in the wash basket, damn it! I get up and quick as a tortes I wash up then take the clothes and put it in the machine.

I've been reading on wattpad and waiting for the the machine to finish but as usual, I got caught up in the book that I forgot about the clothes till the alarm came on to get ready before the group came, I rushed to go hang the clothes then picked my clothes but sadly the bell rang before I got to change, my PJ's are decent, long silk pants and top, black with white roses so I answered the door "I'll be right back, just need to change, don't make yourselves at home, we going to the library" I was on the last step when I finished the sentence, I changed to the quickest outfit I could find..a dress, mummy baught it for me but I surprisingly like it, it thin strapped and to the knees, its dark purple with black thin fancy writing on it with words like 'goth' 'killer' 'death' 'pain' 'silence' etc. I put my hair in a bun, slipped on black pumps on and ran downstairs and into a muscled body and fell on my ass, ouch my ass bones hurt a lot "ouch! my ass, you idiot" I grumbled, I heard laughter and my cheeks grew hot in embarrassment.

We took two cars and I of cause made sure not to be in the same car as Fabian, I kind of hope that I was too drunk that night and imagined what happened but I still freak out with all the dreams and well memory of what I thought happened that night, Zack and Adrian was with me in Adrians car, Zack sat in the back with me, so sweet of him but then he had to ruin it "so I broke up with cassie and need to release..would you like to do the honors?" He put his arm around me and smirked like it was no big deal asking a girl to do something that's suppose to be personal and behind doors but instead chooses, in his friends car that so happens to have his friend driving! And Adrian is acting like he didn't just hear his friend ask me to blow him! I swear the more time I spend with these people is the more I reach the depth of darkness with no return! Just so you know, reality is hell enough already, no need for me to visit or be a permanent resident of hell...