Chapter 13

we going camping, Yay me *note the sarcasm* for LO, to teach us how to live in the wild, in case anything like this happens, the school government body thinks that because a lot of people got lost and found dead that it would be a good idea to teach us hands on techniques to survive in the windiness and lucky us, how we do will be marked down and given as LO and PE marks, we camp for three weeks, oh but what killed the joy of camping? We have to camp with our rival school because the forest is in there town whereas the malls are in ours, we only have two weeks of school before we go so that the school could get the camping stuff for those that are going, only the grade12.

Now I have english and since I've been avoiding him like the plague, I'm not looking forward to sitting beside him for forty minuets, sigh..he's not in class yet but the jocks are and they are ignoring me like they were for awhile now, I'm guessing its the gossip about seeing them at my house and a club so I went along with ignoring them, mostly because Fabian or the badboy group are close by in a separate crowd but because of this project that I have to get an A in, I can't ignore them in class so I went to my seat "hey guys, did you'll do the research? Or at least got an idea about the topic?" They looked to me and most of them besides Zack had part confusion, thoughtful and then guilt on their faces so I know they did not go over anything, as for Zack, maybe he did or he's just good at facial expressions..moving on, we can't get started if they don't do there research! Oh what the hell, I knew this was coming, I mean these guys are the jocks, what did I expect? Sigh if this keeps up than I definitely won't get my A "so class because of your camping trip, I decided for your work, you all will write a two page essay on your trip, your friends and what you would have done differently due at the end of the week you get back" oh that seems cool...

here we go again, cafeteria time! Oh gosh I can't wait to go inside and socialize *sarcasim* oh just put your hood up, head down and enter the lunch line Jade, avoid eye contact and little to no contact...but that's easier said then done. As soon as I entered the line I got pushed out "I'm sorry little girl but this is a school lunch line, not a homeless shelter" and he laughed while his friends snickered, I doubt he recognized me because of the way I'm covered up but...I'm not going to do anything because when it comes to school work I'm brave but anything else, not so much and he being mister popular and all that would definitely shame me so I just shuffled behind Adrian and gang or the jack ass group, I know its not original but why should they have original names when they not? Every popular group is like them, bullies!

I went up to the library but entered a classroom next to it so that I can eat and drink because you can't eat and drink 'in' the library but its just my luck to run into Jacob who I'm guessing is still the leader since I never saw Fabian with the gang again, and sure enough, I saw them all there with no Fabian when I got on my toes and peaked behind Jacob, he raised an eyebrow and folded his arms "what you doing here nerd" I swear it wouldn't be possible to sneer the word 'nerd' anymore "I emmm I w-was just going t-to eat here bef-ore going in t-the library but i-il leave now" damn it! What the hell was that Jade? You were all confidant in your head so how the hell did you end up scared or nervous or both enough to make you stutter as a fool!? I was outside the classroom and looking for another close by when I was pulled in the same classroom and I looked up to see it was one from the gang "don't worry about Jacob, his an ass, you can sit in here to finish your lunch, you will probably finish before he gets back anyway" and then he walked back to his friends who where just staring at me or glaring but I think they use that facial expression so much that it stuck like that so I slowly walked to the other side and sat down and they were still staring! They started talking to each other but still looking at me! Oh gosh they made me so nervous, I wanted to turn around and face my back to them so that I can eat because I can't with them staring like that but that would have been rude and that is not me, well maybe when it involves work it is "are you just going to sit there? Aren't you going to eat? Like you planned" "I can't" he just blinked "you'll making me to nervous to eat" I saw amused looks and smirks at this, then they turned away so while they were busy, I turned my back and ate.