Chapter 27

Fabian had a hard grip on my arm and was dragging me into the deeper part of the forest, more secluded should I say "I'm starving...and you smell delicious" he pushed me on the floor "What th-" I was cut off my whisper scream when he sat on my hips and pulled my hair to expose my neck and I got scared, remembering how much it hurt last time "don't worry sweets, I won't hurt you" he said like he read my mind "this time..." After he kissed my neck and licked, finding my sweet spot, he bit, his fangs going in my neck hurt a lot but like he promised, it soon went away and in its place was intense pleasure that had me gasping in wonder and whimper in desperation for him, in the back of my mind I knew this was probably a power of his and I was being trapped in it like an antelope surrounded by wolves but the pleasure over powered my rational thoughts...I moaned out loud when I felt his hands enter underneath my top, I whined when I felt his fangs slip out, he just chuckled and licked my neck clean while messaging my breasts...he gave me butterfly kisses from my neck to my lip which he then nipped and kissed me and slipped his tongue through when he made me gasp by pinching my hard nipples...

I awoke to the sun striking in my face and making it impossible to sleep while the cool breeze that's giving me goose bumps woke me up all the more to hear whispering, laughing and chuckling, I open my eyes but instantly close them to save them from the bright sun, I get up and everything goes quiet...I open my eyes again and look around to see that I am outside but more importantly, in my rival schools camp! I feel the breeze on me again to notice that my top is above my breasts and my bra is nowhere to be seen...I panic and pull my top down and get up and run but not before I see Dominic glaring daggers my way and he looked pissed! I take the long route to where Alisha, Averra and I are camping so no one catches me, when I enter the tent, I burst out in tears from embarrassment and heartache, Ali and Ava are shocked when they see me but nonetheless they embrace me till my tears dry out and I only have hiccups to worry about, after my shock leaves, they ask me about what happened, I tell them everything and of cause I'm in tears at the end again so we stay huddled up till we called upon by the loud whistles but I'm so scared to go out, one because I'm embarrassed, two because I'm sure my school will find out and I'll be in trouble, three because I can't face Fabian again after what he did to me and neither can I face Dominic and oh my goddess! What will Jake think or do? He'll definitely dump me now...

We decided to stay the whole day here but Alisha had something to do so it was just Averra and I, we were just lazing around, Ava was asleep while I was wide awake thinking...should I go to my date? Would Jake still plan the date or be expecting me? I got that answer soon enough, when I was almost asleep I heard Jake calling me so I went outside to see him "hey babe, why are you not ready for our date?" His acting like nothing happened! Maybe he doesn't know? "Yeah well I thought you wouldn't want me after my incident this morning at the other camp..." He just shakes his head "everyone does stupid stuff when they drunk..hell I've done worse, so get changed, maybe a dress? It'll be quicker" I just grinned and ran in the tent and shook Ava to get her up "help me find a nice dress for my date quickly, his waiting outside" "oh my gosh shit, wait I got just the dress for you" she pulled out a grey short dress with black over and under the breast line with a black sting to tie around the neck, to put it simply, it was...well simple but gorges, I didn't take anything else because he set everything up so I went out to see him smoking *roll eyes* he threw the bud on the ground and then smashed it with his shoes and came to me "you look hot babe" and he smirked, I of cause just smiled with a blush, he took my hand and led me to our picnic place, I was looking to the ground but when he stopped, I looked up to see that we where by a waterfall...it was so beautiful! I grinned and kissed him on the cheek, he chuckled and we sat down, I was going to sit opposite him but he pulled me and sat me down in between his legs so I rested on his chest, he put his arms around my waist and we just sat there for a while listening to the waterfall.