Chapter 7

It is sooo cold today! I don't want to go school and its a Monday! who the hell in their right mind would like Monday? I woke late so I had to walk to school so I plugged in my headphones and listened to music, music is one of my favorite things to do, since I'm a loner. I started humming to Evanescence- Taking Over Me, one of my favorite bands, I was listening and humming to Lithium by Evanescence when I entered school, I waited for the song to finish than put it away, don't want to get into trouble and get my phone taken away, how will I live without my music? I'll die while looking and sounding like a soaked wet cat! On my way to class I got a message, it was from Alisha, she wants to meet up today at the mall to discuss the coven so I quickly typed 'yes I'll be there and I got another person interested so I'll ask her to meet us there' and sent a message to Averra and went into class.

***

It is break and I never have any classes with Fabian or Adrian and gang but I saw them and typical, they acted like they don't know me while I waved and smiled, making me a fool in the eyes of others but what did I expect? they jocks and I'm a loner, a loser to them. Next is English and I don't want to meet up with them after they embarrassed me but I can't not go to class so I decided to ignore them the way they did to me, mam gave us work to do, saying we can discuss our debates after the work so I took my time doing it, I was on the last question when the bell rang but I didn't have to take my time because four of them didn't finish and surprisingly Fabian did but said nothing. I had french than P.E, yay... *note the sarcasm* I had him in all three periods straight after breaks on mondays, just another reason to love Monday *again sarcasm* he was in class before me and again on my seat so I acted like I didn't see and sat on him "oh! my bad I didn't see you there, plus it being my seat and all I didn't know anyone but me would sit here in this period" "bitch remember my warning" he said in a low deathly voice for only me to hear "but I didn't slap you Fabian" I leaned onto him and whispered before kissing his cheek and turning away waiting for the teacher. I have no idea what made me do that or gave me the courage to but I enjoyed it! I never really pay attention to guys, I mean I check them out, the hot ones but I never felt attracted to them so why do I feel them towards Fabian of all people? The teacher came in so he didn't have time to react and I didn't want to see his rejection so I payed attention to the teacher and did my work when I was called to the office by the loud school speaker "Sir? I was called to the office" while I stood up and collected my things since there was just few minuets left and didn't look back at Fabian or anyone really, just walked out and into the office to see my mom "hi mom, what you doing here? Sir" I asked mom and greeted the principal, "I got a call that Katy was sick so I decided to take you out as well" oh "how she's doing? What happened?" "Oh she's fine honey, just the flu but being so young and all..." Yeah sure like I know what she means..I don't even remember when I was that young.

GO ONTO THE EXTERNAL LINK FOR EVANESCENCE SONGS