Tom Holland - Piece of Gold (Alt.)

(Alt. = Alternate)
Tom's P.O.V

Working on all these movies was great. I mean... I didn't get to go home for a really long time. I was just moving from one set to the next. However, the bad part is that everyone was worried about me on each of these sets. Partly because of what happened, and partly because they noticed I was talking to myself. But the thing is, I didn't think I was. When I was talking, I thought I was talking to someone. Someone who wasn't there. I thought I'd be talking to Harrison but then he'd walk in. Same for Zendaya and Jacob and everyone I was friends with. It got to the point where people made me go to a doctor. I did. I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia. I see things that aren't there and think they're real. My mind plays tricks on me. It makes me believe stuff that I don't want to believe.

Today was my first day at home in exactly a year. And... I was scared. Because... it was also exactly a year since my wife died. And I walked in. And I saw it on the kitchen counter. And my dead eyes sprung to life. Filled with sadness and regret and depression. I slowly stepped over to it. It was just... there. Something that made me feel happy when I was sad and made me laugh when I cried. It belonged to her. It joined us. Together. Forever.

I picked up the piece of gold that joined us in holy matrimony (Yes I went there) and the tears slipped. They ripped my heart in two as the cold loop sat in my hand. I close my eyes and all I can see is what happened that night.

It was mine and (Y/N)'s wedding anniversary and I had taken her out to dinner and we were having a laugh on our way home. Everything was perfect. It was the most perfect night of my life. But of course, God had to go and be a dick and ruin everything for the rest of my fucking life!

We were laughing and joking and walking down the street, our arms swinging and we held hands tightly. And then we heard a deep voice. "Gimme your wallet!" A guy in a ski mask yelled as he stepped out of an alley with a knife pointed towards us. I protectively stepped in front of (Y/N), I don't know what I'd do if I lost her. "Tom, do as he says." I heard her soft voice in my ear. I put my hands in front of me and then reached into my pocket and grabbed my wallet before throwing it to him. He caught it and then stuffed it in his own pocket. "You too, lady! Gimme the ring!" He said as she stepped out from behind me. Not the ring. Never the ring. Never in a million years. It's the ring that binds us. It's the ring that she wouldn't ever give up, even if it meant losing her life.

"No."
"Come on'! You told him to do what I say, why don't you? It save us a lot of time here, sweet heart."
"I said no because it's mine, and I'm never giving it to you! This ring will never leave my finger, not until I'm dead, and someone has to pry it off of my cold hands."

I'm just foreshadowing literally everything. Like that is a shitload of foreshadowing... Jesus, I need to tone it down

"Honey, just give him the ring, it's fine we can get another one, maybe a better one!" I tried to convince her. But she was stubborn. Too stubborn. "No Tom, I don't want another one, this is my ring, this is what connects me to you, I'm keeping it!"
"You should've listened to your hubby, Sweetie..." the man said, and then he lunged. I tried to stop him. I tried. I tried. I tried. I swear I did. But... of course it wasn't enough. He was gone and my wife was on the ground. (Y/N) was on the ground. A body was on the ground. A soon to be corpse was on the ground. The blood stained her favourite (f/c) shirt. "No... no please... please, I love you, please, you can't leave me! I can't live without you!"
"Tom, listen to me, it's ok... it's fine, remember I love you, I always have and I always will."
"No, you can't leave! You can stay alive, please I beg you! Don't leave me!"
"I have to, I love you... and promise me that you'll put on on my tomb stone that I was buried alive." She smiled a bit. I smiled. How? How can she do that? How can she make me smile when she's dying? When I've got her blood on my hands... how is it possible for her to smile and make me smile? "Please don't leave me..."
"I'm sorry, Tom..."
"Why do you have to be so god damn stubborn?" The tears spilled. The tears hit her face. The tears slipped over my lips. The tears tasted like salt. The tears were stains on my cheeks. The tears were my happiness running away. "Because I couldn't give up my wedding ring. I don't care, if I'm going to die... I just... it's from you... I couldn't do it if I tried. I... love you... goodbye Thomas..." and her eyes closed. Her eyes. Her beautiful eyes shut and took her into a, what I hoped to be, a blissful sleep that she would sadly never awaken from.

All I remember was screaming no...

And then the voice rang. "Tom?" Tom. Tom. Tom. Tom. It repeated over and over. I turn and look to see the woman I miss. The woman that left a hole wear my heart should be. "Tom?"
"(Y/N)?" I whispered.
"Why are you crying?" She asks me. Her (e/c) eyes poured into mine. "Because you left me..." she sighed and opened her arms for me, a sympathetic look adorned her face. I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her. I cried into her shoulder. I whispered words that I don't even know. Suddenly she went limp in my arms and whispered something inaudible. "What?" I said as I pulled away.
"How could you do this..." her hands were covered in blood as she held them over her wound.
"No, I'm sorry, I tried to save you..." I cried out. I cried for help but no one could hear. "It's all your fault! IT'S YOUR FAULT I'M DEAD!" She screams. She screams at me. She screams in my face. I look to my hands to see them covered in blood and I repeat the word no over and over. She just keeps screaming. And I can't take it anymore.

"NO! STOP IT! IT'S NOT MY FAULT! NO!" And light floods the room.
"Tom! Oh my God Tom what happened?!" Harrison asked frantically as he ran into my apartment after hearing my screams. He searched my face, he saw the tears and the bloodshot eyes and the snot on my upper lip. "I can't... I can't do it, I cant live without her... I couldn't save her and now I'm paying the price!" I muttered.
"Tom, it's going to be fine, you're going to be fine."

He tried to help me. I know he tried. I'm glad he tried. But nothing could ever save me from this depression.