Chapter-5 *Care*

👑
Chapter-5;
Care-
To feel love, or a liking
👑👑

The next morning the warmth that Amelia encountered was missing, as well as her husband, she quickly got up and pulled her hair in a messy bun and went to take a shower when she got out of it, she already knew that Xavier was already gone to work and made no attempt to hurry, she scrubbed herself and washed her hair and got out of the shower.

She quickly slipped in a summer dress and wore some chains and bangles.

She quietly walked out of the room, not before slipping in her heels.

As she moved further towards the stairs, she heard her own stomach growl, and her face flushed with embarrassment. Although no one was there, she still blushed. She settled on making pancakes.

To say she was fair in cooking would be an understatement, she was an excellent cook.

She moved, and increased her pace towards the kitchen and settled on pancakes, preparing the batter in minutes, she flipped the pancake and, bam the pancake was ready, she thoroughly searched through the cabinets for maple syrup. As she was about to take a bite, Xavier's face, she pushed the pancakes and stood up wondering, have he eaten, and got an answer, how could he eat when I was asleep.

She washed her hands and went to the kitchen mumbling, how careless, she was that, she slept while her husband went to office, without having breakfast, she threw the pancake in the bin and started to prepare something for Xavier, as when he will come home for lunch.

Little did she knew?

Xavier never comes home, unless its midnight, and he almost never comes as his countless nights spend in the hotels.

She decided to make a different cuisine, and settled for Indian.

[A/n sorry guys, I only know Indian.]

She settled on making a biryani, chopping the vegetables and adding them into rice, then setting them in the pan, by the mean time she decided to make the fruit cake. Preparing the cake and then she covered it with cream and put the sliced different fruits onto it, after hearing the hiss, of pan. She placed all the prepared food and saw it was nearly, 2. PM. Assuming that Xavier might be busy, she decided to pack his lunch, not forgetting the cake.

She took the lunch box and poked her head out of the large doors, but saw no one. She moved towards the main gate and saw guards. They bowed before her.

"Miss. How can we help you?" one guard asked.

"Oh, call me Amy. And please if you are not busy then will you please help me reach Xavier's office. I don't know the way to there." She said in her sweet voice, the guard smiled.

"Sure, come. I'll drop you there." He said, Amelia beamed him a bright smile.

"Thank you." She chirped, the man in his mid-forties soon appeared before her in a car and politely asked her to get in.