Chapter-4 *Silence*

👑
Chapter-4;
Silence-
Absence of any sound or noise; stillness.
👑👑

Silence could be only heard in the total driveway, anyone would be able to identify that the story must be of two hating couple, but no, inside the car, a heated moment of staring, although it was only one-sided. Xavier kept staring at her, she kept staring at her fidgeting hands, finally knowing that, this is the one whom, Amelia have to spend her total life, and then what is the use of staying quiet.

She was the first one to break the silence, she cleared her throat, in an angelic voice.

"Hi." She started the conversation.

"Hey." He replied in a monotone, his eyes still glued to her reading her every feature.

Again silence could be heard. But Amelia again decided to break it again.

"I am Amelia. I guess you already know, but you can call me Amy." She said shyly, but slightly in her bubbly form.

Who knows she could have a bubbly side, but dear ones, she have a bubbly, clumsy, childish, chirpy, cute, innocent and all those forms which a cute girl could have.

"I already know that! I am Xavier." He said, causing Amelia to shiver at the deep, husky and manly voice.

"Xavier." She tested onto her tongue, Xavier enjoyed how his named rolled onto her lips, and in return he tested hers.

"Amelia." Causing shivers to run down Amelia's spine.

The car came to a halt, causing the conversation come on halt too.

Amelia sadly smiled and conversed with her eyes that she will continue the conversation later on.

Xavier got out of the car and was about to opened the door when she herself opened it, Xavier was disappointed that she didn't let him open the door for her Xavier placed his hand on his side, and was about to turn, when he felt a feathery material tugged his arm.

Indeed the feathery thing was Amelia's hand. She saw the disappointment in Xavier's eyes, so she before he could move away she placed her hand in his and intertwined her fingers with his. Xavier felt a volcano erupt inside of him, as soon as his hand molded in his.

He noticed how perfectly his hand fitted in hers, as if they were made for each other like the soapbox.

The tingles were running in Amelia's body, her stomach churned in satisfaction.

Xavier looked at the soft hands placed onto his and unconsciously started drawing circles on it, Amelia found it very soothing she relaxed under his touch, and collected her gown and stepped out of the car with slightly stumbling in her heels, cautiously placing every step, but at some point failed miserably, her heel got disappear in her gown and she missed a step about to fall, straight on the face, but before she could, Xavier hoisted her up, and pulled her in his hard chest.

She clutched onto his shirt tightly, Xavier rolled his eyes at her, adding a new feature to the list he prepared about her.

"Careful." He said in a comparatively soft tone.

"I am sorry." She replied softly and stood by his side and clutched onto his full arm, Xavier felt very happy from a single touch.

She tried to take a more step, but again stumbled and was about to fall, if it was not Xavier's arm. He this time totally rolled his eyes and swiftly placed his hands under her knees and lifting her feather like figure, she was shocked at first, but didn't protest and encircled her arms around his neck, and placed her head on his chest inhaling the expensive cologne.

They entered the house, or must say mansion. She was not startled, her house was also like that. So she kept her head on the hard firm chest and enjoyed the erect heartbeat of her husband and compared hers to his.

And to the result, both of their heart was beating with the same pace.

He opened a door and stepped in, obviously his room. It was painted grey, a king sized bed was placed in the center and a big flat screen T.V. was placed on the wall, and the room had two doors, one for bathroom and the other might be of walk-in-closest. She thought to herself.

A dresser was placed on the right, whereas a big window took the place of a full wall, directly giving you the view of the garden.

He placed her on the top of the soft mattresses and was about to leave when he felt an another tug on his shirt, he wondered what she wanted then, so he turned while she was on the bed and his face inches away from her. All she do have to lean forward and their lips will surely collide.

He saw down and saw that his button was stuck in her embroidery, he tried to pull away but she pulled him by his neck closer that now his forehead touched hers. She stopped him from pulling, Xavier's breath came out harsh at the closeness.

"Your button will break and so is my gown, I mean the embroidery it's delicate. Wait, let me." She said softly and took the button and took the thread in her mouth and began piercing it with her teeth, Xavier took the moment to smell her soft smell, and she smelled heavenly, like vanilla and cream.

She pierced the thread and released his neck and looked in his eyes and found them already staring.

She hung her head and cleared her throat. He too, cleared his throat and broke the gaze.

"I'll be back, in two. I am in my study, if want something, ask me there." He said and walked out of the room.

She sat there for good ten minutes, and then changed herself in something comfy, and decided to slip in just cotton pajama shorts and a tank top and as they have eaten at the reception she decided to set her stuff in the closest and dresser and, placed them neatly.

Satisfied with the organization, she moved towards the bed to sleep, and as soon as her head hitted the pillow, she drifted in a dream land which now have Xavier as its main lead.

When Xavier came it was almost midnight.

He looked at the angel, already asleep and unexpectedly kissed her forehead and walked to prepare for sleep.

****

💋
Vote

Comment.

Share.
💋💋

Love.
@sugarlove.