Chapter-1 *INNOCENT *

Chapter- 1;

Innocent;

Free from sin, evil, or guilt; knowing no evil; without guile or cunning; artless; simple; naïve.

~~~~~

Third person's POV-

The day was neither very sunny, nor very stormy, the wind was blowing with its pace, and along with it blowing the hair of a beautiful Amelia sitting on the bench in her mansion's garden.

She was reading a book, like always.

A maid entered her sanctuary and cleared her throat, Amelia knew the time, when she was going to get a glass of juice sent by her mother, setting the book aside, she looked up to the maid with her dark brown colored eyes, smiling brightly.

It was not a new thing for the staffs to see, Amelia was kept out of the cruel world outside, despite being the child of a multi-millionaire and that too, a single child, and she was home-schooled.

People thinks that she was trapped in that big mansion, but the truth if you ask from the maids and herself, you will get to know how many places have she visited, but then again, if she would have visited then she must have known what the cruelty of world is?

But to a problem there's always a solution, she always went to places in a supervision, either with mom or dad, her parents loved her from the heart, she was provided with every single thing she demanded for, but she was not a demanding type of person, she was kind and gentle, loving and caring, unknown to the evil world, yet the most beautiful soul ever known.

The maid was an old lady in her fifties.

Amelia shifted in the bench and created enough space for her to settle, and patted the place. Smiling warmly the lady sat on the blank space beside her.

Here starts the daily routine.

"Good morning Mandy." Amelia greeted the lady in her soft, cute and innocent voice.

"Good morning to you too sweetheart." The old woman replied.

"Here take this." She encouraged the glass of juice towards Amelia.

"Which one today?" Amelia asked, her voice full of excitement and joy.

"Umm." The lady tapped her chin indicating that she was thinking.

"That's for you to find out sweetie." She said, earning a giggle from the innocent one sitting beside her.

Amelia sipped the juice and her eyes brightened, the girl was truly very innocent, at the age of 21, when you are provided everything in a silver spoon, you are expected to be snobbish and very that type of person who flaunt, but neither she saw these things ever in her life, nor experienced.

Like her, her father was also a single child, so no siblings from father's child. From mother's side, mother never ever allowed the snobbish children to meet her naïve one.

So she never experienced, even the maids were treated like friends by her parents.

"Pomegranate." She exclaimed with utter joy and jumped happily. Bouncing her shoulder length hair and the cute sundress she was wearing.

Both the ladies giggled and after some time Amelia settled on the bench besides the lady, Mandy.

"So, how is Katy?" she asked Mandy, Katy is the second grand-daughter of Mandy, mere 2 years old, she sometimes came to meet Amelia, surely no doubt, Amelia adored children.

His cute, little, innocent wife | ✔ |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara