I'm Hotter! - Modern!John × Reader

(A/n:

Y'all I just watched "To All the Boys I've Loved Before" and let me tell you..I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! It made me laugh and cry. I'm soft for love stories okay? Anyways. If you haven't watched it, I recommend it! There is a little bit of spoilers. You have been warned!

WARNINGS: SPOILERS

Time: Modern!

_______________________________

"Peter Kavinsky will be the death of me!" (Y/N) squealed. John rolled his eyes at his significant other, annoyed and a little jealous of this fictional character. He heavily sighed, and it caught his partners attention.

"(Y/N), I don't see what you like in him." (Y/N) laughed. They knew that their boyfriend was jealous. It was easy to see. They were tired of his complaining though, so they decided to play around with John.

"What do you mean?! He has such a good body, personality, and have I mentioned his smile? Peter Kavinsky could tell me I looked ugly and I would thank him." (Y/N) gushed. Their cheeks were a light pink. John shot a quick glare at them, and then the TV.

Suddenly, the TV flashed to a scene where the said character is sitting in a hot tub. (Y/N) shrieked. John growled.

"He's so hot!" (Y/N) hugged a pillow. They waited for John to say something. Unfortunately for him, he didn't know that (Y/N) was playing. He was a bit hurt,but he looked at (Y/N).

"I'm hotter!" John exclaimed and crossed his arms. He was tired of being compared. He felt like he wasn't good enough for her. He got up, and (Y/N) pulled him back down. They knew they had pushed too far.

"I didn't mean it. I'm sorry!" (Y/N) hugged him. John hugged them back and leaned back. (Y/N) still on his chest. He smirked and looked back at the television.

"So who's hotter?" John asked. (Y/N) heavily sighed and smiled. It was somehow funny to them to see how he was acting. Peter wasn't real, and he would never be real. They just mentally rolled their eyes.

"You are, John. You will always be hotter." (Y/N) felt their cheeks heat up. John stroked her hair, and that's when they knew that John was better than Peter.

______________________

I'm really sorry that this was short! I will absolutely write a longer one next time. Requests are open!

Author out!