One Girl, Two Sisters - Modern!Angelica Schuyler × Reader × Elizabeth Shuyler

(A/N:

Whoo! So I thought about making this one have two endings, but I'm not sure. I do know that I'm going to be writing a Maria Reynolds one shot next after this. So stay tuned for that. Also, please go check out AGalacticFox's one shot book!  It is amazing.

(F/C) = Favorite color
(F/S) =Favorite show
_____________________________

(UNEDITED)

(Y/N) (L/N) had known the Schuyler sisters for a very long time. They've grown up with each other, and (Y/N) knew that they loved each other very much, and barely got into arguments. So, you can imagine how confused Peggy and (Y/N) were when they saw Eliza and Angelica red in the face, screaming at each other, and up close in each other's face.

"ELIZA!"
"ANGELICA!"

(Y/N) and Peggy yelled over the two sisters. Peggy grabbed Eliza and (Y/N) grabbed Angelica. The two oldest sisters both suddenly stopped screaming at each other and wanted very heavily.

"(Y/N)! Wh-When did you come back in?" Eliza very nervously exclaimed. Angelica already had a look of shame on her face. (Y/N) shook her head.

"No,no,no! You and Angelica need to explain yourselves. Why the hell were you two screaming at each other?!" (Y/N) let go of Angelica and looked her and Eliza in the eyes. Peggy  also let go of her sister.

"W...Well..." Eliza nervously fiddled with her hands.
"Umm.." Angelica looked at the ground and scratched her neck.

Peggy knew this day would come. When her sisters would finally tell (Y/N) how they felt about her, and how (Y/N) would have to choose, but she didn't think it would be like this. Of course, Peggy knew about their crushes on them. She's their younger nosy sister, but she also knew that she was going to either have to comfort one of them or both of them.

"(Y/N), you need to sit down for this." Peggy warned them, and excused herself out of the room, mentally wished her sisters good luck.

(Y/N) sat down in their (F/C) beanbag like she was told. Angelica and Eliza slowly sat down on (Y/N)'s sofa and faced them. Then, (Y/N) turned off her favorite show. Angelica took a deep breath, and let the words fall out of her mouth.

"(Y/N)...We have known each other for a very long time. In that long time, Eliza and I have grown feelings for you." Angelica shakily said and blushed as red as a tomato. Eliza spoke up.

"Now, w-we both made a deal that we wouldn't let our feelings get in the way of being friends with each other, but when Angelica told me that she was planning on confessing her feelings towards you, something in me snapped. I didn't want to lose you and not be able to have a chance, so I yelled at her, and she yelled at me.." Eliza's voice trailed off, and tears welled up in her eyes. (Y/N) nodded and sighed.

"You two are lucky I have feelings for both of you. Other wise, I would have kicked you both out of my house." Eliza and Angelica both let out a sigh of relief. Then they both hugged (Y/N). They were like that for a few minutes, but then Eliza spoke up.

"What now?" Eliza asked. (Y/N) looked down. They wouldn't be able to do this. They knew that Angelica and Eliza liked them. Eliza always blushed around them, and Angelica and stuttered and couldn't even look them in the eyes, but (Y/N) had managed to grow feelings for the sisters too. Both of them.

"(Y/N) has to choose..." (Y/N) looked at both of the sisters. After a while of thinking to themself, they finally knew who to choose.

"I choose-"

_________________________________

CLIFFHANGER! Now, I might make a second part to this, or I might leave it to your imagination on who you choose or what happens next.

Author out!