I Can't Do This Anymore- Modern!Alexander Hamilton × Reader

(A/N:

Hi guys! This is a gender neutral one, and I hope you like it. I am going to put a hold for the ladies preference. I am so sorry, but I think I should do more of these oneshots. I know, I know. I am so sorry! Also, if you guys like Marvel, I think I'm going to do a Marvel × Reader so if your interested, then let me know.

WARNING: Mentions of cheating. A bit of angst!

Things to remember:

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/M) = Favorite movie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't do this anymore!"

They screamed at the top of their lungs. He had hurt them many, many, many times, but he had never seen them like this.

"What do you mean you can't do this anymore?"

They looked at him, tears in their eyes and sobs coming from them.

"You're always out with different girls! You were even seen out with Eliza. My best friend! I always tell myself that you love me, when you go out, and it's my fault. My fault for not being good enough. I'm tired of it. So, we're through, Alexander!"

Everything had gone silent. Only thing to be heard was their sobs and sniffs. He looked at (Y/N) with big wide eyes.

"...What?"
"We are done, Alexander."

(Y/N) went to their, now his, room. They began to pack their stuff. Alexander was still standing there, shocked. He didn't know what to do. How to stop the love of his live from leaving.

"(Y/N), wa-"

He wasn't able to finish after the door was slammed shut.

They were almost done. Most of things in their apartment was his. The only thing that was really (Y/N)'s was their clothes and some pictures of them and Alexander. They already had taken most of their stuff out before this, without Alexander noticing.

Alexander sat by the door, his back facing it. He could hear their hiccups, their sobs. It broke his heart. He did this to them. He couldn't get that thought through his head. He should've stopped after the first girl. That first girl being Angelica.

He remembered when he realized he liked them. (Y/N) had come over to watch (F/M). They haven't been paying attention to the movie since they threw popcorn at each other, and had been making jokes through out the movie. To end the night, the cheesist thing happened. (Y/N) had fallen asleep on his shoulder. He remembered how nervous he felt. He shouldn't have cared. It was just a shoulder. That's when. That's when he realised he liked them.

His memory had been interrupted by the sound of a zipper. His vision had become blurry. He felt something hot run down his cheek. The dark haired man had been crying. Crying over them.

The door handle had started to jiggle. He quickly got up, away from the door and stood up. His legs had been shaking. He didn't think they would leave.

(Y/N) came out, still crying. Alexander felt a bigger pain go through his chest. It was bigger than the one he felt by the door. It made him cry even more.

"(Y/N), please don't leave me alone. Don't leave me alone in this house."

Alexander begged them, but (Y/N) wasn't paying attention. It would only hurt them even more. They passed Alexander one look. That one look of pain, anger, and sadness.

(Y/N) put their hand on the doorknob. They were almost out of the house when Alexander grabbed them by the wrist. It wasn't a tight grip on them, more of a gentle one.

"Please (Y/N). Give me one more chance! I could be a better man."

(Y/N) was about to break down. Alexander had never begged like this. They wanted to say yes so bad, but they had given him many chances before. He threw away those chances, and hurt them. They knew it was going to happen again. (Y/N) wasn't going to stick around just to be damanged even more.

(Y/N) slowly shook their head. Tears streaming down their face, (Y/N) pulled their wrist away. Alexander started to cry even more. (Y/N) faced towards the door, and opened it.

"Goodbye, Alexander."

_________________________________

I feel sad now. I'll be posting more, since testing is over. Yay! School is almost over, and I am excited! That means I can write more when it is out.

Author out!