The End

Hello.

It's been a long time guys! I hope you all have been safe and healthy and COVID has stayed away from you all.

As you can see from the title, I am ending this book.

I will always love Hamilton, but I've grown older. I've realized that writing fanfic about the founding fathers was strange. NO SHAME TO THOSE WHO STILL WRITE ABOUT THEM! But I've grown uncomfortable with it and it's not for me anymore.

This book strangely is one of my proudest accomplishments and will always hold a special place in my heart. I've grown as a writer thanks to this book. Not to mention, I was able to make some of you smile. That's all I really wanted with this book. To make people happy.

I'm bittersweet about this coming to an end, like I am with all endings. Sad that it's over but happy that I get to keep the memories and the comments. Happy that I got the experience.

So thank you all for reading this book and coming a long on this long adventure with me. I cannot express how much I am thankful for all of you! Without you, this wouldn't have continued on for as long as it did. So once again, thank you.

I think I've summed up all my thoughts on this ending, but I hope you all continue to be safe and healthy. I might also start writing MCYT related stuff so stick around!

For the last time,

Author out!