• XI •

🦋 ELEVEN 🦋

🦋 ELEVEN 🦋

"I didn't know you liked Mexican food." Chris told Ava as he opened the restaurant's door open for her, allowing her to walk in first.

"Yeah, though I don't go out very much and if I do, Corey or Grayson choose Chinese," Ava says shaking her head. "I like Chinese but sometimes I want something then that you know?" She says looking over at Chris who has a smile and nods his head.

"Yeah, I totally do. That's all they ever eat when they're at the apartment." Chris said shrugging his shoulders as Ava just gives him a tight smile and looks over at the host who was smiling at them.

"Hi, welcome to La Luna, how many?" She asks with a thick Spanish accent lacing her voice.

"Just two." Chris said standing near Ava, his hand lightly brushing against hers making her shudder from the tickle that spread across her fingers.

The lady grabs two menus, monitoring for the two to follow her with her head as she takes them to their table. The restaurant was buzzing with talk and soft Spanish music was playing in the background. The lady takes them to a table near the back with the view of the city, a smile spreading across Ava's face as Chris holds her chair out for her.

"Thank you." She replies taking a seat as he pushes it in. He smiles and walks over to his seat and sits down picking the menu up.

"I've never eaten here before, what's good?" He asks peeking over at Ava who didn't need to pick up her menu because she already knew what she wanted.

"I personally like the smothered burrito, but it depends on what you like," Ava replied shrugging her shoulders taking her coat off. "They have really good enchiladas."

"Then I'll think I'll go with what you're having," Chris says closing his menu and resting his hands over his menu. "It better be good." He says playfully earning another laugh from her.

Ava smiles as Chris rolls his sleeves up to his elbows. Ava watched as his blonde hair curved against his face, something that she never really noticed. There was no doubt that she didn't find Chris attractive because he was extremely good looking, but she never gave much thought about Chris asking her out to dinner until Wednesday. Apart of her felt guilty because it was Grayson's roommate and she was pregnant with his baby, but then again Grayson had no say in how Ava ran her life, he had only a say in the baby's life, that is if he actually chooses to be in their life.

"Hello, I'm Heather and I'll be your waitress for tonight? Do you guys want your drinks first and then I can come back with your order, or do you guys know what you want?" A brunette asks taking out a notepad out of her apron and clicking her pen as she was getting ready to write down.

Ava looks over at Chris who shrugs his shoulders letting Ava decide whether or not if they needed time to think or not. Ava looks back at Heather and nods her head. "We know what we'd like."