• VI •

🦋 SIX 🦋

🦋 SIX 🦋

Ava sat outside of the college, the wind mid-October breeze blowing through her brown hair a shiver running down her spine as she tugged her hoodie closer to her body.

She was waiting for Wren to arrive on the city bus that she decided to ride today instead of having Ava drive out to her school. What she didn't understand is why she texted Ava to come outside when she has yet to arrive.

Her stomach rumbles in hunger, making her groan as she grabbed a bag of Doritos out of her bag, which made her feel like a fat ass because it wasn't one of those small bags mothers typically put in a child's lunch bag, but those party sizes ones. But she reminded herself it was for the baby and that changed the way she looked at it in a way.

Munching on them, Ava pulls her phone out from her pocket, frowning as the last message that Wren sent her was ten minutes ago.

She was scrolling through Instagram, liking anything random that she came across on whether it be from kids she hasn't seen since high school, to Kim Kardashian posting a half nude selfie in her mirror, she liked it without giving a care.

"Sorry, the bus came late." Wren panted running over to Ava, her face red from all the running she did.

Ava rolls her eyes locking her phone and putting it in her bag before grabbing another chip. "What was so important that you needed to cut class?"

Wren slumps down onto the grass and lays flat on her back in a star position and closes her eyes. "Let me catch my breath first."

Ava sighs and waits for Wren to stop being dramatic over the little exercise she did a few seconds ago.

"I know a way that will help you with the whole Corey and Grayson situation."

Ava raises an eyebrow as Wren throughs her clump of grass that she tore out onto the floor before leaning back on her hands.

"Which is what? I swear if you says abortion I'll cut your hair and sho-"

"Chill! I don't want my niece or nephew to die." Wren says shaking her head. "Now if you will stop interrupting me I'd like to tell you my fabulous idea."

Ava rolls her eyes and swallows her chip before nodding her head for Wren to continue. Wren smiles brightly and claps her hands together.

"Great! Now as I was saying, you don't want to ruin their relationship or your friendship correct?" Wren asks giving her a look that practically screamed 'Am I right?'.