Just a servant to you||Nightmares

Cross sobbed silently on his knees, Dream had left the room yet Cross could still sense his almost surreal presence outside the door. Cross remembered, almost painfully too well this place.

The place he had met Nightmare had been here.

The place he had given his first kiss to Nightmare.

The place where he had ran away with Dream.

The place where Dream died.

But Dream wasn't dead, the guy outside the door was proof enough.

Sobs racked the smallers thinner body as tears rained down watering the roots of the tree.

Chara stayed silent. Because he too, remembered this place.

The tree of feelings was alive.

Nightmare woke up heaving, his eye widened in shock and despair.

It was Cross.

The Lord of Chaos did have feelings, though he kept them hidden under a wall of stone. Cross had accepted him.

Nightmare remembered their first kiss.

He also remembered Cross's screams from the nightmare he had just experienced.

He chuckled at the irony of the situation, the Lord of Nightmare's. Screaming over one.

By now he had calmed down.

He shuffled down the hall, eyes catching every single movement. "Come out." He sighed, "I already know you're there." It had barely been 24 hours and people were already trying to murder him.

Looks like he does need Cross for something.

Instead of an angry, revengeful villager he was met by one of his servants. She curtsied, "M'lord there's someone here to see you. She is in the throne room." She said, curtsying once again before hurrying off in the shadows to work on other things around he castle.

Nightmare sighed, feeling the aggravating yet familiar feeling of a migraine.

He pushed down the drowning feeling of regret and guilt and hurried to the throne room already having a suspicious feeling it was a girl carrying a scythe.