Just a servant to you||Outta my head

Cross swayed drunkenly, he vision fazing between blurred and focused. "Hey buddy you okay there?" He looked next to him at Khloe who sat there a bit confused and worried.

"'M fine." He hiccuped, thoughts and emotions linking even more than they did when he was sober. He let his heart speak.

"Why does he not looooobe me? Why does senpai- no! Sanspi not love me." He sobbed, collapsing onto a suprised Khloe who quickly wrapped her arms around him.

"It's okay." She soothed to the best of her capability, her eyes scanned the area for a certain figure. "Dream!" She called. A figure appeared beside them rather quickly.

"Dream, at your service." He mocked Khloe and she hissed at him, pointing at the drunk skeleton in her arms that had abandoned his crying and instead was looking up at Dream in curiousity, tear stains still staining his cheeks buried up in his own jacket and Khloe's skirt.

"Aw, you poor thing." Dream sympathized, his smile warm and sympathetic but his eyes cold and snake like. "Let me take care of you." Khloe let's go of Cross rather gently and Dream takes him in his arms instead.

"I'll take him home."

She nods, turning back to her drink as a male slides into the seat next to her as the bell on the door rings, signifying Cross and Dream's exit.

"I know you!" Cross wailed drunkenly, stumbling over his own legs as dream tried to help him stand up right. "You were at Nighty's tournament!" Cross looks at Dream once again, studying the elders face. "Do I...know you?" For once Dream's face showed true emotion.

Shock, heartbreak, and sadness.

"The rumors were true, huh... She really did reset."

His only response were silent snores from his left shoulder. Dream groaned as he dragged the younger, "You've gotta be kidding me."

If you don't understand it'll all clear up soon. If you want more understanding check out my Guardians book <333