//1//

"Mr. Clifford page 278 first paragraph please begin to read." I opened my book with all that eyes on me. I could hear all the whispers. 'He can't find it.' 'Look how funny he looks.' 'He's struggling with that book.' But I could manage to find the page. I looked at the page and saw all the letters dancing in the page.

"P-p no that's a b b-be no it's p I ..." I looked down. And I heard a voice from my back.

"That's a b." I didn't looked up. Mr. Stevens should have give up on me because I heard him calling another student's name to resume. I felt warmness on my shoulder. I looked over my shoulder and saw a girl touching my shoulder. I looked at her gray eyes. And she looked at me too. But then I looked down again with blushing. Usually girls don't make eye contact with me.

"It's not a bad thing to be bad at reading." Even though I wasn't looking at her I could feel her smile. But I don't need people to pity me. I pushed her hand which was on my shoulder and move a little away from her.

The class was over and I was about to leave the classroom when Mr. Stevens called my name again. I didn't know what to think. Was he gonna complain about my grades? Maybe he's gonna call my parents again. Or maybe he already talked to my parents and they sending me to another school. A million bad things were flying in my mind. I walked to my teacher's table.

"Yes sir?" I asked kindly. Here comes the bomb. I thought after seeing Mr. Stevens' face. He wasn't happy about something me.

"Michael I know this is hard for you. But you're not trying to read it." Not trying? Was this man crazy? I was spending my nights to trying to read. I only get 2 hours of sleep everyday. But that wasn't enough? But I didn't show him anything. I didn't tell him about me spending whole my nights trying to read books. I just looked down at my shoes.

"I'm sorry sir." I could feel him staring at my face. I was really uncomfortable but I couldn't managed to say anything.

"Michael? Are you getting enough sleep in these days?" First I looked at him. I couldn't just lie to him. It was quite clear that I wasn't. You could see the black bags under my eyes.

"I um I'm just I.." I couldn't finished my sentence. To be honest I didn't know what to do. If I told him the truth. I didn't know how would he react if I told him. Actually it was pretty obvious but it was pretty hard to say it on your own. I was bad at talking as bad as I was at reading. I looked down. But then I noticed someone was there with us. That girl who made eye contact with me. I looked at her for a second and I looked at my shoes again.

"Michael this is unhealthy. You can't just skip sleeping. You need sleep."

"I do sleep sir."

"But clearly it's not enough!" He shouted cause me wince. I got scared and didn't know what to do. I turned my back and started to run.