Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

Zayn’s POV

We were back in the university unpacking our things from our spring break. It was a lot of fun, Niall’s mom and I ended up being great friends which in my opinion is good because at least I know I can talk to her about stuff that may happen between Niall and I or I could just hold a good conversation with her without tension. But overall spring break was great, I got to see my family, meet Niall’s family and just have a good time!

“Ugh, I don’t want to go back to studying,” Niall grunted while he zipped his bag up again and placed in the storage closet.

I placed my bag in the closet as well and wrapped my arms around Niall and kissed his shoulder, up his neck till his cheek and then his head turned slowly and our lips met.

I then mumbled into his lips, “Well, aren’t you happy you get to be with me?” I pouted.

Niall giggled and shook his head, “Well, yes, but, aw, don’t pout!”

I pouted more and I made my eyes bigger and did a whimpering sound, “So, you aren’t happy?”

Niall chuckled and a smile spread in his lips, “Yes! Yes of course I am! Now, don’t pout is so sad, but cute, but it’s so sad!” Niall grabbed my cheeks and pulled them up so I ‘smiled’ and then kissed me.

I pulled him by the waist against me and kissed him back. Niall wrapped his legs around my waist and his hands trailed along to the back of my head and his hands started to play with my hair. One of my hands cupped his bum cheekily and the other trailed along his back. Niall’s lips opened slightly and my tongue darted in and our tongues wrestled playfully. I walked us towards the small kitchen and placed Niall on a counter, his legs still around my legs as if I was going to leave him. His hands caressed my cheek softly and lovingly and my hands were placed on his waist. Suddenly the door slammed open and someone came to the kitchen and said.

“Hey Zayn, Niall you guys goi—OH MY GOD. I AM SO SORRY!”

I pulled back sadly from Niall, Niall hunched annoyed, but his face showed no sign of angriness, just to be polite I suppose. I turned around to see who was talking and stood Liam dumbfounded.

“Oh, hi Liam,” Niall said shyly.

“First, Louis and Harry on the fountain and now you guys? What’s going on…” Liam said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

I chuckled, “Wait what, what happened with Harry and Louis?”

Liam looked down and bit his lip, “Well, I caught them barely waking up from a picnic, sleepover thing near the fountain…”

Niall laughed, “HAHAH. Are you serious? That’s hilarious!”

Liam shook his head, “Not really…But, I’m so sorry for interrupting... your guy’s ‘thing’ or whatever you were going to do…”

I changed the subject, “What were you going to tell us anyway?”

“This girl from another uni is having a big party today and apparently people from our uni are invited as well, her name’s Jennifer,” Liam said.

“Jennifer? Is the uni close by?” I asked.

“Yeah, obviously, were not going to take a road trip to a faraway uni, silly. Of course it’s close by,” Liam shook his head, smirking at my stupidness.

“Oh,” I took out my phone and clicked the name ‘Jenny’.

Are you having a party that you didn’t tell me about? Hmmm….? –Zayn xx