Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Niall’s POV

Two days later…

I was sitting on my bedroom listening to music and bobbing my head stupidly staring at the ceiling, Zayn wasn’t home yet and I called Lou up so we could hang out and go somewhere, he said he would bring Harry along and we could go to the beach with Liam and Beth.

“NIIII-ALL,” Louis yelled at the top of his lungs barging in through the small dorm door. He was hand in hand with Harry and Harry smiled widely at me.

“Hello, Niall!” He smiled at me.

I sat up and took out my earphones and smiled at both of them, “Hi guys!”

I looked at their hands suspiciously and eyed them, then I smiled cheekily and got up crossing my arms, “Care to explain?”

“Erm…” Harry looked down at the floor and rubbed the back of his neck, “So…basically…”

Louis grabbed the sides of Harry’s face and kissed him roughly, he then pulled back and winked at me, “We’re together!”

Harry looked down shyly.

“No shit,” I mumbled, and then I looked at them and spoke normally, “That’s awesome!”

“How about Zayn and you, how are you guys?” Louis said.

My eyes widen when Harry’s face grew confused, “What?” Harry looked at Lou as if he was crazy.

“I kind of have a crush on Zayn…since…well, since I first saw him,” I admitted.

Harry looked at me, “You do know he’s not gay right…?”

I looked up at him and nodded, “I know…But, I’m guessing I sort of turned him,”

Louis smirked at me, “So, you guys…”

I finished for him, “Yes, he asked me out yesterday,”

Louis smiled at me, “That’s great!”

“As long as Zayn and you are happy, I’m happy!” Harry smiled at me.

“Thanks guys!” I said happily.

I really was buzzing with happiness, I didn’t think Zayn would ever ask me out, I thought I was just a fling to him, but for him to trust him with his family issues, and why he’s become the guy he is today…which is a very handsome and good looking guy if I may add…is way beyond me, I can’t believe he would ever trust me and ask me out. I feel so lucky… Lucky doesn’t even describe it…

“Now, how about we go to the beachhhhhhhhhh?!” Louis suggested.

I nodded over-excitedly, “Yes! I could use some relaxing time, uni is hell,”

****

We got to the beach and there was barely anyone there, it was only Louis, Harry, Liam, and Bethany, some little kids and their parents and me.

“Liam, Beth!” I shouted over at them and waved running down to the sandy beach.

Liam and Bethany were near the rolling waves dipping their feet in, Liam grabbed Bethany in bridal style and ran to us. Bethany was giggling in his arms and hiding her face in his chest.

Louis and Harry intertwined their fingers and pecked their lips softly,

"Boo bear, I love you," Harry mumbled against Louis lips.

"I love you too, my dear Hazza," Louis smiled at him.

“Where’s Zayn?” Liam asked.

“He’s…I don’t know where he is…I think he’s out doing something for uni or something…” I guessed.