Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Harry’s POV

I took the bottle off Louis hands, “Can I spin it?” I made my eyes big and innocent and pouted my bottom lip, “please!” I begged.

He hesitated and shrugged, “Sure, Haz,” Louis smiled.

I loved that nickname he made up for me, he said Harry was too boring and serious and Haz sounded more happy and joyful, I quite like it and every time he says it, it makes butterflies flood my stomach.

I smiled widely, and looked around the circle there was a maximum of eight people…I think…Guess no one likes some old school games…There was Niall, Zayn’s new roommate, Zayn, Louis, Liam, he was a kid from my biology class, there was this girl I recognized from college I think her names Beth or Bethany I don’t really know, and there were two more girls I didn’t really know and then there was myself. I spun the bottle and it landed on Niall.

“Niall…Niall….” A mischievous grin spread across my face, “Truth or dare?”

He bit his lip and finally said, “Dare,”

Hmmm…Maybe Zayn should embrace his gay side, I mean he’s made me do plenty of awful things in the past in high school, he deserves some payback, “I dare you to snog Zayn.”

Niall looked at me with wide eyes, but I could sense some blissfulness in them, was he happy that he was getting a chance to kiss my best friend? “Wh-what?” He stuttered nervously, “h-he has a girlfriend,”

Niall’s POV

“H-he has a girlfriend,” I managed to say with a couple of nervous stutters here and there.

Don’t get me wrong I was happy to get a chance to kiss Zayn and see if these weird feelings were real, but I mean, he has a girlfriend and that is pretty much cheating on her…But, maybe if I just kissed him I could see if I actually did like Zayn or it was just a petty little crush. I looked hesitantly at Zayn, who was sitting next to two slutty looking girls. I asked him for his permission with my eyes.

“Ah, fuck it,” Zayn shrugged, he then looked at Harry, “I’m going to get you back for this, Styles,”

Zayn bit his lip and then looked at me. He was crawling slowly and seductively it was making my heart jump out my chest and beat faster than the usual, this definitely wasn’t healthy for me or my heart. After what felt like a million years, but was actually five seconds he reached me and straddled me, I leaned back holding my body up with hands. He smiled at me and leaned down, I could practically feel his breath on me it stung of alcohol but it didn’t really matter to me at this point.

“Fuck Zayn, just get it over with and kiss me already,” I grabbed his neck with one hand and pulled him down to kiss him hungrily. My other hand was still holding my body to keep me from falling to the ground.

Zayn smirked in the kiss and started kissing back. His lips were soft and quite full and plump for a guy. I felt sparks flying all over my body, every movement of his lips on mine made a new spark fly. His hands were on my hair and every time he pulled on my hair instead of making me flinch for some reason it made butterflies form in my stomach. Our lips moved in rhythm as if they were made for each other. The hand that was on the floor reached up to cup his jaw and then I fell back on my back, but it didn’t break the kiss. Zayn smirked and laid on top of me, still straddling me and his hands went to the floor for support. I tugged on his leather jacket so there was no space between us and then I felt Zayn slowly lick my bottom lip as if asking for an entrance, I moaned and then grant him one. Our tongues fought for dominance, but I let him take the lead. He explored every inch of my mouth. I moaned and I could sense he was quite pleased. I then closed my mouth slowly and kissed him roughly, I bit his lip slowly and pulled it ever-so-slightly which happily earned me a groan from him. He pulled back and leaned his forehead on mine, our chests rising and falling in harmony, both of us trying to catch our breaths. I had forgotten all about this dare until Harry spoke, that son of a bitch ruined the moment.