Falling For Him (a Ziall boyxboy fanfiction)

First off: This is a boyxboy fan fiction if you don’t like these types of stories, please exist because most likely you won’t like this one, otherwise enjoy. Also, this is my first story I ever write, and attempt to finish, so please keep that in mind, now go ahead and enjoy.

Chapter One

This is the story of how I met the boy who changed my life, my perspective on the world, my view on people, how he changed me for the best, I really don’t know what I’d be without him. I don’t know what I did to deserve such a loving person, I truly don’t, but I thank God every day for giving me the chance to meet him, to be with him. This boy means the world to me, he’s the reason I have a wide smile plastered on my face, he’s the reason I wake up every morning, he’s the reason for living.

*****

I walked through the doors of the boy’s dorm rooms the secretary greeted me and told me she had some news, “Mr. Malik?” She called me.

I looked at her with bored eyes, “What?”

“You know how your old roommate transferred away?” She looked at me from behind her computer.

I lean on the desk and looked at her dully, “Mhm…”

“You’re getting a new roommate,” She said before I cut her off.

“When is he coming?” A new rommate, hmmm.... That'd be good as long as he's someone who’s clean and minds their own business; really, I don’t want someone who is nosy and messy. I just want someone who will let me live, and leave me and my personal life alone.

“He might be here all set up after your classes, you can always come and give me your complaints and we’ll see what we can do about him, otherwise look forward to your new roommate.”

I groaned, I really just wanted to live alone, no roommate only me, “Yeah, okay, bye.”

*****

I walked down the campus heading to block one where my last class is being held, to be honest I was really anxious to see who my roommate was, I hoped it wasn’t some boring person, but then again I hope it wasn’t some really annoying too-talkative guy, but then again the perfect roommate doesn’t exist.

Suddenly, I felt thin arms wrap around my body I would’ve tensed up, but I knew who it was, my girlfriend, Nina.

“Zayn, babe, I missed you,” She purred in my ear with her chin on my shoulder.

“I missed you too, babe,”

“Did they tell you who your new roommate is?” She slightly kissed my neck.

“Nina. Not here, not now….” I said my voice trailing off.

“Why?” She walked around me and tugged at my leather jacket, and then the bell rang.

“Oh, gotta go!” I breathed out a breath I didn’t know I was holding in, sometimes she can get a little horny, that girl, I smirked and did a jog to the class.

******

It was about nine and this all-too-expected roommate was nowhere to be found. I was lying in the small bed waiting impatiently when someone knocked on the door; I looked up from my laptop and saw a small blonde guy.

“Oh, so you’re the roommate?” I took off my headphones.

He nodded shyly.

“Okay, well,” I began to tell him my list of musts for the many roommates I have, most of them request a new roommate apparently because I’m ‘too harsh’ with the rules, “keep your stuff in your side of your room, mind your own business, clean your own messes and if you wake up early don’t make noise.” I put my headphones back on before he could say anything.

He looked dumbfounded at me and stood there quietly, I looked at him with a ‘well are you going to pick up your stuff or what’ expression and he quickly gathered his bags and put them next to the empty bed mattress. He carefully placed all his things on the closet on his side and did everything without saying anything; he was a very shy guy...

Once he was done organizing all his stuff he lied in bed and sat up looking at me,

“What’s your name?” He asked me quietly, if I wasn’t watching him so gingerly I wouldn’t of had heard him, but I did.

I pulled out my earplugs and looked at him, “Zayn. Zayn Malik. What’s yours?”

He smiled a small smile and looked at me, “Niall. Niall Horan. Can…Can you guide me tomorrow to where all the classes are at…please….?” He said shyly, kind of…scared….?

I sighed trying not to sound annoyed and nodded, “Okay…Yeah…Sure….”

“Zayn!” Nina burst through the door and smile widely at me, and then she looked at Niall and made a face…of disgust?

That’s messed up. What the hell, seriously. Niall caught that and sighed heavily and fell to the bed and curled up.

Nina snorted and laughed, “Is-Is that your roommate?” She tried hard not to laugh, but failed.

What a bitch. Why is she being so rude to my new roommate…and then again why am I being so protective of him?

“Yeah.” I said with a ‘so what’ expression.

She shrugged with a bitchy smile in her face, oh how I wish I could slap that smirk of her face, what a bitch, I hate this ‘I’m on top of the world’ side of her. “I just wanted to see your new roommate.” She looked at Niall with pity, “Nice to meet you.” She said fakely and told me goodnight kissing my forehead and left.

“What a bitch…” I heard Niall say ever-so-quietly under his breath.

“I know, I know,”

He smiled weakly and looked at me with his deep blue orbs shining through the darkness of the room.

I think I might grow to like this kid, obviously if I do decide to open up and take down my ‘bad boy’ façade he might like me back, otherwise, it looks like he’s somewhat scared of me which to be honest hurts me.

-----

**the cover has been changed: thank you so much to pradalarryx for taking the time out to make it! :)

Yay! That’s the end of the first chapter. I don’t know if you guys like it, I promise it gets better! I deleted my old that I started which was called ‘Locked In’ because it was awful, instead I hope you guys enjoy this one I have lots of ideas planned out in my mind, hopefully they come out better written. Pretty please, comment or vote, I doubt you will but please do so?

PS. Look at the video in the right, can anybody say 'sdgkadgjlsdfjgds'