3

Kyu and I drove in my midnight blue Chevy Malibu, riding to the mall. I kept on thinking about what has happen at the apartment.

I have to be in a weird dream or somehow travelled to another universe without knowing.

Kyu had both her feet out of the window while the AC was on. I turned it off and let the warm summer air enter my car.

Kyu: Tell me, how many dates HAVE you been on?

"None since my breakup."

Kyu: You haven't been on a date for how long?

"Ugh, 7 months."

Kyu: Oh my god, it's worse than I thought isn't it?

"Thanks. I just love how you come out of nowhere and just punching away any confidence I have left."

Kyu: That's why I'm here. You're going to be such a chick magnet.

Kyu: What the fuck is playing?

"Beach Boys. How dare you?"

Kyu: Oh please. Nicky, if you want to get some of these girls, you gotta get with the times.

The Love Fairy turn the radio from a great classic...to today's trash rap.

My ears never been so terrorize by garbage like this. But I had the next best thing.

"If you're going to something like that,  let me introduce you to someone better."

I played Waka Flocka Flame and Kyu smiled.

Kyu: Hmm, you got some taste.

"Thanks."

Kyu: It's great. How's your sex life?

I stayed quite as that was a personal question. But The Love Fairy took the silence as something else.

Kyu: Oh my! You haven't had sex in months. I get it. You've been in a drought. We'll take care of that.

I sighed in relief. Truth be told. I'm a virgin. Natasha would always refuse, saying she's tired or on her period.

Kyu: You do realize I can hear you monologing in your head.

Shit!

Shopping Mall

Kyu and I went through stores, grabbing new shirts, shoes, pants, etc. I changed my normal clothes and put on a polo shirt, khaki shorts and fresh pair of Jordans