7

I sat up from my bed in a panic when my alarm went off. It was a quarter to 8 in the morning. I quietly got out of bed, sneak past Kyu's bed who was still sleeping and put on my gym clothes.

After washing up and brushing my teeth, I made it to the gym. I met up with Kyanna and we went to the yoga class.

There were a lot of beautiful women in the class, especially the teacher who wore a purple short shirt and silk short jacket, matching with her silk pants.

She was really beautiful.

After the class, Kyanna and I said our goodbyes as we went on our day. I picked up food from The Café.

Arriving back home, I fixed up a plate of cookies and cupcakes. On cue (pun intended), Kyu walked down the stairs, with a book in her hands.

Kyu: Dude, you do realize that you can find porn on the internet. Nobody reads magazines anymore.

"Kyu! Don't be snooping in my room!"

The Love Fairy blew a raspberry and took a cookie.

Kyu: How was yoga class?

"Painful, but fun."

Kyu: Good job playa. But we still got some work to do. Let's get it like a bauws!

"Yeah..."

Kyu: I said let's get it like a bauws!

"Yeah!"

Kyu: There's that spirit!

❤❤❤

The Huniebee knew what the girls I met were doing. Kyanna and Nikki was at work. Audrey... Lola was out of town. Kyanna's friend was at The Universe.

While driving in the car, I thought I learn more about Kyu.

"So where are you from?"

Kyu: Sky Garden! It's kinda like your world but the clouds are pink. Weird, right?

"So, it's like a second Earth. Just with pink clouds...hmm, sounds cool. Do Love Fairies have birthdays?"

Kyu: Duh, bitch! The universe was given the honor of having me in it on August 3rd.

"If Sky Garden is like Earth...does it deal with pollution or war?"

Kyu: No. We're peaceful.

"That's cool. Sounds like a lovely utopia."

Kyu: Hey, stop right here.

I stop the car to the park. The Love Fairy started to feel herself, giving me an uncomfortable feeling.

Kyu leaped out of the vehicle, running to the school. What is she doing?! I put the car in park and went after her.

I made it to Kyu. Before I can lash at her, I saw her spying on the yoga instructor and a school teacher.

The teacher had on a green jacket, white shirt and black tie underneath it and short white shorts. Not school appropriate, but hot.

Teacher: Aaaaaaaaaahhh

Yoga Instructor: Good morning Aiko.

Aiko: Oh...hey, Beli

Beli: What's wrong? Seems like something's bothering you.

Aiko: Yeah, life.

Beli: How are classes going?

Aiko: Ugghhhhh, I don't want to talk about that.