21

Ricky: [Beep] Nicky...I know you're dealing with your...situation. Please call me or Dicky. We just want to know if you're okay. We love you.

💔💔💔

Nicky laid in his bed, wrapped around in the sheets to keep him warm. After some days past from the heartbreak of his life, he wanted to stay home, lay in bed and cry.

He had some restless night. Everytime he close his eyes, he would see the painful looks of the women he's hurt. He would do his best to stay up and not go to sleep. But he couldn't escape his punishment

💔💔💔

Dicky: [Beep] Yo. We're sorry about you and...just text me or Ricky. We're worried.

💔💔💔

In the Love Incorporation in Sky Garden, Kyu sat by herself, eating a brownie from the bunch she horde from Earth.

The Love Fairy went to take a bite of the soft chocolate square. As it was close into her mouth, she drop it back on her plate.

Her brain hurt from thinking about her cilent's last words to her before giving her the boot. She beg and plead with her boss for a new cilent. But the request was rejected until she finish with her current cilent.

Her attitude was like a ticking time bomb. One look, one word, anything will piss her off.

Hell has no wrath like a Love Fairy scorn.

💔💔💔

A loud knock broke the concentration of Ricky. He's been waiting by the phone to hear anything from his best friend.

Walking up and opening the door, he saw that Momo, carrying her clothes. Her face was stain from crying.

Before he can ask where she came from, the Neko leaped on him, wrapping her arms around the Realtor.

Momo: He...he left me.

Ricky embrace her. The two were suffering through Nicky's consequences and he distancing him from everyone.

???: Uh, Ricky. Who's this bitch?

His eyes slowly widing at the voice of his fiancé. Quickly breaking the embrace, he turn to Angelica who wasn't pleased.

Ricky: This is Nicky's...roommate. He kicked her out and has no place to go. He just brought her here.

Angelica: And you two were hugging because...

Ricky: It's not like that, sweetie. Nicky is someone that needs someone to help him in the darkness. Even if it was his fault. Can she stay?

Angelica didn't like this one bit. But Momo has no one at the moment. With a roll of her eyes, she nodded yes to the question.

The Kitty smile as for the first time in a couple days, she is happy.

Ricky: [Beep] Nicky. Momo is at our doorstep and she told me that you dropped her off here. Just...just message me. I don't care that it's a hey or a long message. I just want a response. Please, talk to me.

💔💔💔

Dicky: [Beep] Nick...Ricky is freaking out. It's been a 2 weeks since...just hit us up when you get a chance.