6

We arrive at Lusties Nightclub. Kyu wore a pink silk dress that went down to her knees. She didn't have to her ID to The Bouncer as her cleavage got her in.

I showed my ID to the large muscular man. He look me up and down, letting me inside.

Walking in the building, I saw sweaty, drunk people dancing, conversing with each other, doing this, that, and the third.

Clubs are just meh for losers like me. Women want you to buy them drinks, making you think tonight you'll be lucky only to have her use all your money for nothing.

I ordered myself a Jack and Coke, sitting on the stool, looking bored. Looking through the crowd, I saw a familiar bicth in the crowd.

Yeah, I know I spell it wrong. But she isn't good enough for me to spell it correctly.

Audrey was on the dance floor with the blue haired barista from the café. As bitchy Audrey, someone like her shouldn't have friends.

The Barista seem out of it and wanted to go home. Redhead with possible daddy issues was having a good time.

Barista: Ughh...Audrey, can we leave now?

Audrey: Calm down, Nikki, we just got here.

Nikki: Just got here? We've been here at least for an hour.

Audrey: Don't be such a downer. Loosen up a little. I'll buy you a drink.

Nikki: I'm not even old enough to drink, Audrey.

Not old enough? Oh god, I can sense Chris Hansen somewhere, waiting to pounce. How did she get in the club. Did someone not listen Akon. This club is going to get shut down in a heartbeat.

Audrey: Why do I fucking better with you?! You're like this every fucking time! Live a little. Get out of your room and fucking exist!

(Con't) I need another drink. Go! Leave! Whatever!

Audrey stomped over towards the bar. I hid my face, grabbing my drink and walked off. I sat on a comfy chair, looking at The Barista who stood alone on the wall.

She remind me of myself after Natasha and I broke up. I didn't want to go out and do anything. I just wanted to stay home and lay in bed, listening to sad music.

Ricky tried his damnest to get me to enjoy life. But I didn't want to do anything.

I hate the world and the world hates me.

Kyu: Hey idiot!

I turn to see The Love Fairy beside me, downing a martini.

Kyu: She's a lost cause, Nic. Who knew somebody brought her here in a place like this.

(Con't) She's not a big fan of people. Buuuuuuut...your weirdness might actually pay off here. This may be odd coming from me. Maybe...just be yourself.

Being myself is how I became single and how we met Kyu.

I was thinking of ways to approach the blue haired cutie. Taking Kyu's advice, I tread lightly, heading her way.