[Special]: Games

Hmm wow! The first one-shot already >.< well I actually also want to use this opportunity to say that... Darling, I Love You is now published! Their are two chapters released consider one is the the prologue and the second is the actual chapter! Well then, I hope you enjoy that book and this one-shot!

(keep in mind these are one-shots that happened after Closer To You but are not a sequel.)

~

Chaeyoung loves Mina.

She does.

Trust me.

But sometimes, Chaeyoung thinks Mina loves the phone more than her own girlfriend which in a way upset her. Of course, they both had a talk about no lying and always saying what's bothering them, but Chaeyoung could no way, admit she was jealous of an inanimate object.

Also because Mina got a little frustrated when Chaeyoung kept on hanging out with Somi and Nayeon. The cub found it adorable when her penguin was jealous but nonetheless talked it over with the jealous dancer.

But a over a phone?

A fricken phone?

Yeah, Chaeyoung wasn't talking about with Mina. It's embarrassing and really immature of her to make a fuss about it. The tiger sighed, as she sees Mina all focused on the brightened screen. Her eyes following her characters movement like a ninja.

"Hey, I'm just going to the café with Dahyun, wanna come with?" Chaeyoung asked, although she already knew the answer. Mina, without even glancing at her short girlfriend, nodded.

"I'll just stay here, stay safe ok!" Mina cheered, before her voice went to a halt and she was back to her gaming state. Chaeyoung groaned, grabbing her keys and locking the door.

Chaeyoung always knew that Mina was into playing games and she herself loved to do the same. Chaeyoung enjoyed the free feeling of playing games but not to the extent of Mina, who would sometimes not even budge from her spot.

"Why are you sulking?" A voice interrupted, a hand latching itself onto Chaeyoung's shoulders.

"I'm not-" Chaeyoung sighed, "Hi, Dahyun."

Dahyun arched an eyebrow, "I've known you for how long? C'mon Chaeyoung, no lying." The older student nudged Chaeyoung's side, making the latter groan in obvious frustration.

"Don't laugh ok?" Chaeyoung knew that Dahyun would gladly do the opposite but she proceeded to tell anyways. "I'm jealous that Mina chooses to play with her phone rather than hang out with me." The cub confessed, her ears red.

Surprisingly, she only heard silence. "I guess we have the same problem?" Dahyun sighed sadly, a tone of trouble in her voice.

"Sana's stuck to her phone?" Chaeyoung groaned, falling onto the nearest bench.

Dahyun snorted, "More like addicted to this k-drama. For the first time in forever, I see Sana actually drooling over a man." She exaggerated but it was obvious that Dahyun was pretty upset about it too.

Chaeyoung whined in frustration, not knowing how to approach the situation. She knew that telling Mina was the reasonable and proper way to solve this problem, but would she really do that? Chaeyoung wasn't really convinced that Mina would take her seriously if she says that she's jealous over a phone.

"What do we do?" Chaeyoung sighed, troubled. Dahyun hummed, thinking a good way to grab their distracted girlfriends back. Just like the tiger, Dahyun was embarassed as well.