[Epilogue]

2 Months later

"What the heck, I put it there! Jeongyeon why'd you move it!"

"Yah, Chaeyoung! That was mine why are you eating it!"

"I spent MY money on it so I should eat it!"

"Ah, Nayeon can you-"

"MINA WATCH OUT!"

"OUCH!"

Mina rubbed her head, the pain swimming across the top of it. Chaeyoung rushed to her side, who only chuckled nervously before glaring at Momo, "See! This is why you shouldn't put the banner there! It can fall on people!" The cub scolded.

Nayeon rolled her eyes, flicking the side of Momo's head, "You're such an idiot." The eldest sighed, picking up the fallen banner. Momo smirked, crossing her arms.

"I'm your idiot." Momo spoke, her eyebrows going up and down. Nayeon chuckled and the small couple moment was broken when two people started to make this vomit noise.

"Bleh, cringe." Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung spoke, causing Nayeon to the glare at them.

"Excuse me? Like you two aren't sweet to your girlfriends." Nayeon retorted, tossing the banner towards Chaeyoung. Jeongyeon chuckled shrugging at the eldest.

Mina giggled, approaching Chaeyoung, who was on a chair, "Need help?" She asked, considering the cub was literally struggling. With a grunt and a huff, Chaeyoung tiredly nodded.

"Yes please!" Chaeyoung smiled and putting the banner on the wall got easier once Mina held the other end. Nayeon glanced at her phone before raising her voice to get everyone's attention.

"Sana and Dahyun are coming! Hurry!" Nayeon waved, rushing behind a couch. Mina and Chaeyoung hid behind the wall while Momo and Jeongyeon hid behind the door.

"I thought we were going to have a date after I get discharged." Sana's muffled voice can be heard through the door, soon followed by Dahyun opening the door with her keys.

"Yeah well, I wanted to bring you home first." Dahyun smiled, opening the door, revealing a dark house. Not even a single bit of light made its way inside. Sana raised an eyebrow and as soon as she turned the lights on, her friends jumped up.

"WELCOME BACK SANA!" They all cheered, causing Sana's mouth to gape open. The squirrel looked at Dahyun who just giggled before kissing Sana on the forehead, "Welcome home, Sana." Dahyun whispered.

With her arm wrapped around Mina's waist, Chaeyoung chuckled, "Alright lovebirds! I'm hungry, let's go eat!" The cub cheered. All of her friends ran to the kitchen and so did Mina. They all grabbed a bite, laughing with each other.

Nayeon chuckled, standing beside Chaeyoung, "Would you look at that. Everyone is happy. After all the things that happened, who knew we would have come to this moment." The eldest smiled, ruffling Chaeyoung's hair.

Chaeyoung watched Mina's back, her mouth curving into a smile, I can't believe I got you. Chaeyoung sighed, "Going through all that trouble just to get this, it's all worth it." The cub chuckled, glancing at Nayeon.

"And hey you also got Mina." Nayeon looked in front and said person started walking towards them, "Speak of the devil. I'll leave you two alone." Nayeon winked, walking by Momo's side.

"You're not going to eat?" Mina asked, standing beside Chaeyoung. The latter shook her head, putting her arm over Mina's shoulders.

"Eh, I'll eat later." Chaeyoung chuckled. Mina giggled, giving the cub a kiss on the cheek, surprising the latter, "All of a sudden-?"

Mina winked, "What? I can't kiss my tiger? I love you." Her tone gave off a seductive aura and Chaeyoung could almost feel her knees shaking. She smirked, running beside Mina.

After all the things that happened to you and I. Finally-

-I can call you mine, Myoui Mina.

FIN.

Hi everyone! Thank you all so much for the support of CLOSER TO YOU, you guys never failed to impress me. This book was my first ever MiChaeng book and you guys helped it thrive.

Chaeyoung and Mina got a happy ending, yay :D I hope you guys enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it! I see that a lot of people are asking for a sequel for this book, so! When I feel a little inspired I'll write a few oneshots in this book :)

Alright! Now I'll get right into explaining the next book! I'll give you guys a brief description. (This is not a sequel to Closer to You)

The title of this book is:
Darling, I love you

Description:

"You're annoying, idiotic and stubborn. I hate you."

"Hm, we all know you mean the opposite, Ms.Myoui."

A very brief description would be that- it's a university AU just like this one just more fluff and not as much angst (trust me XD). It's basically Mina and Chaeyoung meeting each other but instantly hating each other. It's fluffy and there's only a bit of angst so I hope you enjoy! I hope you guys will give as much love to the new book as much as you did with this one :D also, compared to CLOSER TO YOU, the new book will be a little shorter :)

See you guys in Darling, I Love You!
(The first chapter will be posted sometime tomorrow! So please wait for that :)
🐧🐯