[25]

Waah!! I can't believe this book reached 10k reads!!! Thank you so much for supporting this and I don't even know if I deserved 1k reads let alone 10k hehe :) thank you so much for all your awesome comments, it's so fun reading them! I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Last Chapter-[24]
The both stared at each other for a few minutes, as Chaeyoung felt like her knees will go weak under her. Jeongyeon's question struck a chord and she sure doesn't know how to answer. Chaeyoung pushed Jeongyeon aside, heading to her room.

"Just don't hurt her. That's all I ask from you."

::Chapter 25::
-Third Person's POV-

It was already around 3:00 am and Chaeyoung had decided to take a quick walk around the streets. Her head was casted down as her hood had shielded her from any incoming wind. Nayeon already texted, saying that Jeongyeon left the dorm in a hurry but that was 6 hours ago and now Chaeyoung was just busy roaming the empty streets.

She was lost in her thoughts, her feet walking at rythmic pattern as well as at a normal speed. Every once in a while, Chaeyoung would catch herself staring at the well lit stores on the other side of the road, each employee just chilling under the roof. The sidewalk was empty due to the time so it was quiet.

Minute by minute, her patience started to lower. Her thoughts were still flowing in, the walk wasn't helping at all, to Chaeyoung's disappointment. She groaned and made her way back to the dorm, surely everyone else was probably asleep in their rooms.

The cub didn't feel a single symptom of feeling sleepy, instead she felt quite alive. Chaeyoung fell onto the couch, lazily turning on the tv and letting the noise echo around the room as she scrolls through her phone.

Several text messages were from Momo, something about her art project; Nayeon, something about Jeongyeon; and Sana, something about some joke? Chaeyoung was always confused when it came to Sana. As she continued to scroll down, one notification caught her attention.

Myoui Mina:
Hey Chae, I was wondering if we can meet up somewhere? I just wanted to ask you something. *6hrs ago*

Chaeyoung felt her heart beat a thousand miles an hour. The noises from the tv were quickly erased as Chaeng had focused all of her attention to her phone. She was nervous, what if Mina found out? The cub eagerly checked the time it was sent and it was luckily sent 6 hours ago, meaning the penguin must've been asleep by now.

"She can't know." Chaeyoung sighed, sitting up straight as she throws her phone aside, finally settling her eyes on the tv. There was nothing of interest but the noises and the moving pictures were enough to capture Chaeyoung's attention.

::

"You're older than her why did you let her drink?!" Nayeon's voice loudly echoed as she was standing in front of Sana who was holding a very sleepy Mina. Possibly because she was drunk, due to Sana.

"I-I don't know!" Sana panicked, hating the fact that Nayeon looks painfully scary when she's mad.

"You don't know?!" Nayeon tried to hold back her voice but it wasn't working out, "I swear-I'm going to call Jihyo if I have too." The elder sighed, hoping that Jihyo would be able to knock some sense into Sana's brain.

"Wh-What! Don't tell her! She's going to kill me Nayeon." Sana pleaded.

"Consequences." The other snapped back, obviously showing her annoyed attitude towards this situation.

"It was a mistake!"

"Mina is drunk!" Nayeon groaned, "When She's drunk, she's weird and it scares me." The elder spoke, rubbing her eyes as she waited patiently in front of Sana's house, "Why can't she stay here?" Nayeon grumbled.