What? Why?

~AUTHORS NOTE~

Ohhh I'm so sorry for not updating quicker, I completely undertand if you hate me.

Sooo the draw winner isss!.....

You'll find out at the end of this chapta!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Zayn's P.O.V~

The rare one? The Rare One? What the fuck? What did he mean by the rare one? WHO did he mean by the rare one? Ugh, this creeps me right out, also its making me anxious cause I know there will be more searching for this so called 'Rare One'. 

I was thrown out of my thoughts by Louis "So, uh, sorry to interrupt your deep thinking, but like, why do you smell like vampire and why you covered in blood?.... WERE YOU BIT!?!?!?" Louis starts to freak out "Oh no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no  no no  no! This can't be happening! NO! I cannot lose you, you are like my best friend! I-"

I cut him off "Louis! I wasn't bitten okay? A young vampire was trespassing, and when I confronted him, he started telling me to 'Bring him to the 'Rare One' And he pissed me off so I killed him... Happy?" 

"ohhh... Wait the Rare One? What the hell?" he says confused 

"Yeah, that's what I've been thinking... he said the smell was all over me, but I don't understand?" I said fed up and confused 

Louis walked up to me and smelt me "Lou what the-" Louis cut me off "You smell like Ava" he said with wide eyes

Fuck are you kidding me!?!?!? I raced outside and shifted and let my wolf take over. Great just great, My sweet angel is in danger! Why can't we just be left alone!?!?!

~Ava's P.O.V~

I made Liam carry me down the stairs to the kitchen. He carefully placed me on the stool and walked to the other side of the island.

"so what do you want to eat?" Liam asked

"hmmm.... French toast, bacon, eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit, and last but not least more bacon!... and maple syrup" I said hungrily 

"Ahahaha coming right up m'lady" He did a mock bow and started making the breakfast. 

I hoped off the stool and went to lay down on the couch. I was staring at the cieling again. 

Liam looked at me and laughed "Talking to Sharquell again?"

I slowly looked at him with a creepy smile, and with my best creepy demon accent I replied "This is Sharquell" 

Liam looked at me with wide eyes almost as if he actually believed me. I laughed "Ahahah nahhh this is Ava" 

He smiled at me "You had me scared. Well, the food will be done soon, wana grab the plates and forks?"

I nodded and grabbed the things to set up for breakfast, my stomach growled and Liam looked up at me and laughed. I just stuck my tongue out at him and dug into my food. I felt him staring at me, I slowly looked over and yet he still stared at me.

"What?" I asked, my mouth full of food

"You are just so perfect" He smiled as he pushed a piece of hair behind my ear

"You are inturrupting my food and I's time. So stop staring and let me eat boy" I laughed and shoved a waffle into my already packed mouth. 

He laughed and turned to his food and began to eat. When we both finished,  we-no I mean he cleaned up, and gathered our things. I felt my wolf slightly start to push again.

"Liammmmm!" I called for him kinda panicked 

"What?!" He was upstairs in a flash, with a baseball bat ready to swing

"It's Sky, She's already pushing." I said "Why is this starting so soon?!" 

"I think when going through the marking ritual with more than one male, the gap in between becomes very short, Or Sky could be sensing some nearby future danger.... But most likely the first one. I'll get you home now"  Liam said picking me up and carrying me into the jet.

I quickly fell asleep on the 1 hour flight, But my sleep was inturrupted by someone nudging me.

"Ava...Avaaaaa!!!" Liam said nudging me one last time 

"What do you want??? Couldn't you see I was sleeping??" I asked tiredly 

"yeah but we are home" He simply stated as he got up 

Right then Sky started to take over "Liam-Help-pleas-grrrrahhh" I struggled to talk as Sky slowly took over

"ZAYNNNNNN!!!" Liam yelled as he started to restrain me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE~

WOW I haven't updated in sooooo long!! 

OnO

I'm so sorry :(

Have a llama for being so great! :D

Sooooooooo The winnner of the draw is............................................................................................................

dA_sLoTh_LoVeR !!!! So I think y'all should go follow her!!! Kyra your comments really improved my days! Never change!

Don't worry though, there will be plenty more draws!!  

Thanks to EVERYONE for being soooo patient and supportive with me. It means alot! ^__^ 

If you like this book could you please do me a favor and check out my other books? I also have a poem journal-type thing., If you'd like to check that out too! 

QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!: What Do You Think I Should Do In My Next Draw?????

Comment?!?!? Vote?.... Lets go tame and ride a rainbow and name it Skittellz Of Awesomeness the 3rd 

Until Next Time~ Nadia O3O