Fighting for the one you love

~Liams P.O.V~

I woke up on a really really comfortable bed, I looked over lazily at Ava, cuddled up into me. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. I smiled lightly and sighed out lightly of my happiness. Gosh, she is so perfect.  I couldn't believe she was actually mine. I looked down at her again, and my breath caught in my throat. She actually took my breath away. Oh gosh. I felt my wolf extremely happy, like that happy where it hurts, and you gotta move but its just perfect that you cant. Gahhhh, she makes me soooooooo happy. She slightly moves in her sleep, so then her face is towards me, and then her face scrunches up like she is confused and she mumbled out something about the damn leprechaun stealing her fries. I couldn't help but to laugh slightly. 

Her one eye opened "wh-what iss soo funnyy?" She asked still partially asleep

"Nothing babe" I said as I looked away trying to contain myself

she crawls on top of me and looks down "Tells meeeee" 

"Nothing" I replied emotionless

"Hmm..." she started drawing on my chest with her finger "Are you sure?" 

I shivered "uh-ah-baf-doh-naybe" I stumbled for words 

"uh-ah-baf-doh-naybe" she stuck out her tongue and mimicked me 

I frowned "that's no fair" 

"What this?" she said with a cheeky smile and started drawing on my chest again

"ye-ahf-mer-jesus" I struggled to form words

She laughed out 

"Stahppp" I pouted 

She smiled and rolled off of me and just layed there staring at the roof.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked curiously

"Talking to my demons" She turned her head and smiled evily then whipped her head back up to the cielling and gasped "Sharquell! That is a horrible word to use! He is my mate! And he is perfect the way he is!............. I don't care what you think you whore! Theres a-....Dont cut me off!... There's a reason why no one likes you and this is why!" 

"uhhhh babe?..." I asked kinda scared 

"One second Sharquell my man is calling for my attention.... okay I'll talk to you soon" Ava looked back over to me "yes?" 

"nevermind" I said as I started to get up, but Ava jumped into my arms and made me carry her down stairs into the kitchen.

~Zayn's P.O.V~ 

Ughhhh I hate the fact that it takes sooo long for us to just mark her, my wolf is harder to control every day. And I know Neko would never do anything to hurt our little angel on purposely. Ughhh, I ran faster through the forest. I launched myself across a river and landed but kept on running, faster and faster. Suddenly I came to a stop. I heard something off to my right, I slowly looked over to see a young male Vampire hissing and glaring at me.

I growled "Who are you and what do you want?" 

"My name is not important, And I seek the rare one. I smell the scent of the rare one all over you. Where is the rare one?!" He shot out at me

"I do not know what you are talking about, and trust me, don't get me going with that tone of voice, cause I can promise you, I'll rip them out if you continue" I growled getting impatient with him "Also you should know you are trespassing so leave" 

"not until I get the rare one cause the rare one is-" He started but I cut him off and pounced on him, my big wolf claws digging and tearing into his skin. I threw him up in the air and jumped up and threw him down into the hard earth by biting into his leg and whipping him down. He landed with a destinctive crunch of bones. I smirked, yes, I have inflicted pain upon this youngster, now, should I keep him alive, or just kill him...................... I quickly snapped his neck in half inbetween my jaws and threw his lifeless body away as far as the eye could see. 

"that'll teach him" I growled while walking back to the house. Once I walked in I hear Louis growl "Great now I smell like a Vamp. Lou, don't worry I'm gunna go take a shower!" I said as I jogged up to my room and hopped into the shower.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHOR'S P.O.V~

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A REALLY LONG TIME!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME!!!

OnO

Anywhore

I hoped you liked this chapter!

Comment? Vote? Buy me a F 150 ford truck (preferably automatic and 94') 

Until Next Time~ Nadia O3O