My inner battle

~AUTHORS NOTE~

sup bra's im just sitting here talkin to myself XP

__/\___lol______/\_____

AHHHH ITS A GUY DROWNING WITH SHARKS SURRONDING HIM!!!! OnO

OMJ save his soul!!!!!!

NO JIMMY NOOOO!!!!!!

.........

sorry for that im VERY >.< hyper!!!

He-he-he

well im hoping y'all like the book so far and if not then, go pet a Kitten!!!!

Lol

go foward young grass hopper, and read!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~RECAP~

' Niall pushed Harry off of me and picked me up. He brang me to his room. He looked down at me. And my heart squeezed.

"Are you ok Ava?"Niall worried

"Yes, but only because of you"I cried

"Shh, it's ok, your with me right now. I won't let them hurt you."Niall cooed

I fell asleep in his arms, and in his bed. '

~END OF RECAP~

When I am awoken I automaticly say "WHO DARE AWAKEN ME?!?!?!"

I hear some one laugh the most amazing laugh ever"It's me, Niall"

"oh, hey Niall, you should laugh more" I smile

"Ok I'll laugh more if you smile more" He encounters

"your face" I start He gets a worried look "I like that shit" I smirk

Niall slightly smirks then does the unthinkable..... He tickled me

"No... Nial..... Please" I say out of breath from laughing. And then something worse happens I see the rest of my mates open the door with an unreadable look on thier faces. (oh shit) But of course Niall keeps on tickling me and I keep on laughing. I see thier eyes go dark.

"Niall.....St-stop" I cry

Niall looks up "Oh shit"

Liam comes up and picks me up and slings me onto his shoulder, his eyes still dark "Niall, Zayn, SOMEONE HELP!!!" I wail

they all just stood there, frozen. I started to pound on Liams back, trying to sqwirm out of his hold, but it's no use he has a grip like an andaconda, no hope for me. I just shut my eyes and wait for what is going to happen. But he stops THANK THE COOKIE MONSTER LORD!!!! I slowly open my eyes to see Liam laying on the ground under my paws..... Wait paws?! What the hell just happened?  

'Sky what did you just do?!' I ask Sky  

'I saw how much you didn't want to mate or let them mark you yet so I shifted and tackled Liam off of you' Sky said simply 

'Well thanks!' I thanked Sky  

I carefully got off of Liam and walked away. But I got lost, but I did find a kitchen which is better cause I can eat! I look for the most obvious thing I'd want.... Poptarts! I went through every drawer and gave up hope until the last one, were I saw a little shiny thing in it, this drawer was suspiciously big too so I crawled into it and opened the door. I quickly found a light switch and turned it. Where I saw the most beautiful thing, junk food! I looked over to a wall and saw 'this is Niall's paradise please leave, that means you' I chuckled oh Niall and his food. Well now I claim it mine, ALL MINE!!!! I crawled over and found a couch which I of course laid down on and fell alseep. I wake up to an angry Niall sittin beside me..... oh pooper scooper.

"how did you find my secret hiding place?" Niall asked

"With alot of skillz, bro" I smirked

"well, get out.... please" Niall said

I huffed and got out. I was wandering through the house when I walked into Louis, (WELL GREAT) I slowly looked up to see a smirking Louis. He grabed my hands and made me do a silly dance type thing (WTF Louis??) then smiled and I started to giggle. But good things never last, thats when Mike smashed through the window. He was staring at me like he hasnt eaten in months and I was a Buffet. I growled at him. Louis looked down at me and smirked, then looked up and made a serious face and growled at Mike.

"Get out of here, now" Louis warned

"hell nah I'm taking what is rightfully mine back!" Mike growled

"WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, HOLD UP! I aint  nobody's little doll here and HELL NAH you do not own me!" I growled

"but babe-" Mike started 

"No I'm defiantly not your babe" I stated coldly

"What?!?" Mike said shocked

"Karissa told me what you two were doing behind my back! You-you... MAN WHORE!!' I giggled the last part.... hehe a man whore

Mike looked at me with sad eyes but I saw determination in his eyes. Mike quickly shifted and ran away.  (Dafaug?). I started to feel woozy and the little scar on my arm was flashing blue.

"And thats t-the way the cookie crumblfvionrimds" I woozyily said as I passed out. 

                              ~Louis's P.O.V~

I see my mate denying that butcracker, Mike. I smirked at that seeing his face in shock and sadness. But when he left, my mate went woozy, like real crae-crae. I caught her before she could fall, and I carried her to my room and set her on my bed and I sat on my chair, not knowing what to do. I drifted off into a deep sleep. Thats when I felt a sharp jab in my shoulder and my eyes snapped open to see....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                       ~AUTHORS NOTE~

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA another cliffhanger!!!! 

hehehehe I am so evil!!!

XP

Sorry its so short, I realized I havnt been updating latley so I made this chapter to hopefully make up for that

yeah, so what do you think?

what do you think is gunna happen?

well I dont even know!!

Any suggestions???

Well then:

Comment? Vote? Lets go Christmas caroling on Halloween?

hehehehe

PEACE~Nadia out!!! 030