Learning to trust the inner wolf

~AUTHORS NOTE~

Im not going to do a recap

 but I got nothing to say

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Harry's P.O.V~

I looked up at the trees, totally relaxed and enjoying the outdoors. I started to listen around me, and I heard birds happily chirping around me on the branches, I let out a sigh of relaxation. 

'Harry, Get up. Now!!!' James (My wolf) warned

'James, Chill out, we are safe' I said 

As soon as I said that, I heard birds nervously chirping and many of them fleeing the area, I quickly shifted and ran to the house. 

'I told you! You should trust me more!' James scolded me 

'I do trust you okay?' I said 

'Something is off' James said wearily

I mentally rolled my eyes. I walked inside and walked up into my room. I jumped onto my bed and let out a sigh. I was tired. I haden't gotten any sleep in a while. I slowly drifted off into a dreamless and peaceful sleep.

~Louis's P.O.V~ 

I was extremly bored, so I started to think of places to bring Ava to mark her, I was going to make it romantic! And I want the place to be kinda cold so then I'll have an excuse to cuddle with her. My wolf totally agreed with me on that. But Kevin (My wolf) told me not to go to a ski resort. I didn't question him I just agreed with him on that, cause I had a feeling in my gut not to. I walked down into Ava's room to see her curled up and sleeping, I just really wanted to cuddle up to her, but I couldn't I wouldn't want to wake her up I sighed and noticed Ava was still peaceful asleep, I slowly snook out of her room with out disturbing her.

I walked around for some time, not knowing what to do, when Kevin spoke up 

'Why don't we see whats going on with Harry and see if he wants to go on a jog?' Kevin asked

'sure why not?' I replied

I walked up to Harry's room and knocked, there was no reply, so I slowly opened the door, and there Louis lay, in a deep sleep. (Why is everyone asleep?!?!?) 

I growled lightly and walked to my room. I opened the door and saw out of  the corner of my eye a dark figure escaping from my window. I growled and looked out the window to see nothing but darkness. I growled and shut my window, I ran to Ava's room and opened the door, she was still there, I walked over to her side and attempted to wake her up, nothing happened, I shook her harder, and she didn't budge, I growled slightly . 

'Try kissing her' Kevin smirked

'That only works in fairtales' I shook my head 

'There are such things as Witches, Vampires, Werewolves, and Fairies... But you don't believe in fairytales?' Kevin asked

'Those are fake' I said

'Hey, it wouldn't hurt to try, cause if it dosn't work you at least get to kiss her' Kevin smiles

'true that' I smile

I lean in close to her and I close my eyes and pray to the moon goddess that this works. I plant on kiss on her and back up and stare at her sleeping state. I feel her wolf stirr slightly, so I lean in again and plant a longer kiss on her and back up again, I see her eyes flutter open and she looks around.

"What happened?" she asks looking around

"I have no idea, but everyone but me are in a sleeping state" I say 

"what?????" Ava's eyes widen in shock

"Yeah, even you were" I say looking at the ground

"Hold up, then how am I awake right now?

"I-erm-kinda-Kissed you back to life like-erm those fairy tails..." I say staring at the ground

Ava smiles "That makes you my hero and prince"

I smile and hug her.

"Wait but the others are asleep too" I say slowly

"How will we wake them up?" Ava asks

I sit there not knowing what to say.

"What if I be their princess in shining awesomness?" She smiles 

My wolf growls at this idea, cause I know what she means by this, but they are her mates as well, and they are my best friends. 

"That could work" I say

So Ava and I walk upstairs and head to Zayn's room, She kneels down beside him, and kisses him, after the second time, Zayn is awake. She repeats this to Harry, Liam, And Niall.

Kevin was starting to get jealous. I looked over to Ava and she was now sitting on the couch watching some movie. I walked over to her and sat next  to her, and she cuddled into me. I wrap my arm around her waist and bring her closer, she looks up at me and smiles. I lightly place a kiss on her nose.

"Soo whatcha watchin?" I ask

"I'm actually watching The Hunger Games" She smiles

I look to the screen and this chick is screaming 'I VOLUNTEER!!!' 

I chuckled, and Ava looks up at me.

"Whats so funny?" she asks

"What is her problem? Why is she freaking out like that???" I ask

And so Ava explains the hunger games (*Which I am currently too lazy to type out*)

and then we watch the movie and when it ends I speak up,

"If we were in the hunger games, and you were chosen, I would volunteer" I say

"Only girls can volunteer for girls" She laughs

"well, then I'll pretend to be a manly looking girl" I say with a smile on my face

"Aww thats sooo sweat, kinda" She laughs 

I laugh along with her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~AUTHORS NOTE~

There, another update, with more Louis

DAILY QUESTION:  Did you read the hunger games? If so, who was your favorite character?

well, how did you like it?

Comment? Vote? Volunteer if I get picked in the hunger games?

PEACE~ Nadia out!!! 030