reunited, For like 5min.....

~Authors note~

So here is the winner of the draw___________

___ Is awesome! go Follow them.... NOW!!!!

Hope you all enjoy this chapter!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Ava's P.O.V~ 

We had just landed, and I had only stepped out of the Jet when I was attacked and strangled with hugs. They were all so happy to see me.

"I missed you So much!" I heard Liam say

"Ditto on that" Zayn, Harry, and Louis said 

I blushed and smiled "I missed you guys too" 

I felt Niall feel left out I smiled and hugged him. 

Harry's eyes started to turn an embery black "So its my turn" He spoke up and picked me up and already had a bag with him, and walked back into the jet. 

"Oh, I guess bye for now guys" I rolled my eyes 

"Bye, We are going to miss you!!" They all said sadly 

Harry sat down and held me tightly to his side. He took a long inhale of the air, and calmed down. Harry  looked over at me sheepishly.

"sorry about that, love... My wolf and I kinda got jealous..." He apologized 

"Aww, It's okay Harry, I forgive you" I smiled and hugged him 

Harry had already told the Pilot the destination, and we were just taking off.

~Harry's P.O.V~

Seeing all of them hug her, made my wolf take over. We slung her over our shoulder and grabbed our stuff and got into the plane. Once I had her alone with me I fought back and got control back, I held her close. I let out a little sigh and relaxed.

We had just taken off and Ava was fast asleep, cuddled up to me. This made me and James really relaxed and happy. James let out a howl of happiness in my head and I smiled at him. I looked down at my mate sleeping, She is so damned beautiful, Never have I ever thought that I'd get such a beautiful mate.... Thank-you moon goddess..I thought as I fell asleep with Ava in my arms.

~Ava's P.O.V~

I felt someone try to awake me, So I responded by "Not right now mom, 5 more minutes" 

There was a chuckle that made my heart squeeze, I slowly opened my eye to see Harry carrying me, and Very Tall trees were over us. 

"Merrrr, Where are weee???" I asked tiredly 

"It's a surprise" He replied cheekily 

"Ugh, I hate surprises I know about, but I don't know the surprise!.... If that makes sense??" I complained

"Do not worry little princess, I know you'll love it" Harry smiled down at me 

"o-kay" I replied 

I heard a lock and then a door open, and we were now inside a building, He then tied a ribbon over my eyes so there was no possible way for me to see. He then placed me on a couch, well I'm guessing its a couch. I heard him walk away and I automatically whimpered. I know he was coming back, but I hated being so vulnerable. I heard him walk back and chuckle at me.

"Whats so funny Mr.Chucklepants?" I asked him 

"Nothing" He lied 

"Grrrrr" I faked growled at him