Chapter 11: Haunted School

Wednesday Morning

        Today was Pink & White day. Let me clariffy. Scarlett, Megan, and I decided it was good idea to have simular outfits. I mean why not? I settled on hot pink pants, ruffled white tank, and black wedges. My hair is middle part with 2 braids going to the back of my head. Once I was ready I went down to the front door where Jacob was waiting.

         We pulled up and saw Scarlett and Megan wearing Pink and white too. I swear we looked drop dead gorgeous!

Scar: Awww you look so adorable Chanel!

me: Thank you!

Megan: Nice shoes

me: thanks

Scar: Do you remember what we told you yesterday?

me: yeah I even practiced last night

Megan: Good *smiles*

Boy1: Hey Scarlett

Scar: hey

Boy2: Hey Chanel

me: Hi! Do I know you?

Boy2: No, but we can get to know each other

me: No thank you. I have a boyfriend

Boy2:......

Megan: Akward...

Boy1: So Scarlett wanna go see a movie or kick it sometime?

Scar: I'll see *winks and Megan, Chanel, and Scar walk away*

Megan: He was hot!

Scar: eh...not my type *shrugs*

me: You dont even know him

Scar: He plays baseball. Not my type.

me: Oh gotcha

*BELL RINGS*

Megan: Come on lets go to class

      Everyone piled into the halls and of course, like usual, they moved for us; Scar was at the top of the pyramid and Megan and I walked behind. I remember yesterday's lesson about walking. I did feel more comfortable and confident. We passed  Brooklyn and her little group of friends and everything got silent. Not a peep. All you heard was my wedges I was wearing and Megan and Scar's feet moving. Someone decided to be bold and say something.

Brooklyn: Bitch Barbie 1, 2, and 3 huh?

      I wanted to stop walking and punch her in the face and it did take everything in me to not do so. But Scar just ignored her. Simple as that. It occured to me that her theory of being the "IT" girl was in action. She didnt have to say anything to get "street cred" instead she just knows that Brooklyn is under her so she doesnt have to waste a single breath on her. We reached the classroom and I whispered to Scar about what brooklyn said.

Scar: I really dont care what she has to say about us. *shrugs* And you shouldn't either.

     Ms.Samuels walks in the class as the bell rung and I sat in my seat.

Ms.Samuels: Morning class. Today you are doing a rhyming poem to get your minds ready for the Poem unit. It can be about anything that is appropiate *looks at Ray Ray*

Ray: What?  *class laughs*

Ms.Samuels: It just has to be at least 6 lines and rhyme. You have 15 minutes. You may begin.

Scar: *whispers to Chanel* What are you writing about?

me: I dont know. You?

Scar: I think imma do it about dance.