Chapter 17: Enemies

2 Days later..

Yesterday I didnt go to school. I didnt want to deal with anybody or asking me questions like "Why didnt go to school?" "why are you and Scar not friends anymore?" and "What happend?". Ugh. And besides, I wouldnt be able to focus. But today I had to drag myself to school. I can't let that stop me from living my life.

I tossed myself into the shower got ready for the day. I put on a black pencil skirt with a light pink crop top and my sparkly toms. I kept my hair naturally wavy and down. Chase drove Jacob and I to school. When I arrived Megan and Kayla ran up to me.

Megan&Kayla: Chanel! Chanel!

me: Oh my gosh, hi. *gave them each a hug*

Megan: Girl! Are you ok?

me: Yeah I'm good

Kayla: I'm glad your ok

me: *smiles*

Megan: But guess what!

me: What?

Kayla: Scarlett is hanging out with Brooklyn!

me: *gasp* Whaaat! No!

Megan: Yes!!! Yesterday they were hanging out and giving us stares and laughing at us.

me: Wooow! She's such a bitch! Fake as hell!

Kayla: Got that right! Tryna call me out like that? Ha! You tried it!

DIIIIIIINNNGG!

The bell signaled us to go to 1st period. My real friends and I walked to Ms.Samuel's class. People noticed we werent with Scarlett and started talking about it in our faces. Some wanna be's went up to me and asked.

wannabe1: Hi Chanel!

wannabe2: Why arent you with Scarlett?

I gave them the stink face and walked away. I know it wasn't really the nicest thing to do, but they're annoying as fuck! I sat in my seat in Ms.Samuels class...right next to Scarlett. Uggh! I rolled my eyes and called her a bitch under my breath. I guess she noticed because she said-

Scar: I'm sorry is there something wrong with your eyes? *turns and looks at Chanel*

I know I really shouldn't do this but-

me: No but once I knock the shit outta you theres gonna be something wrong with yours!

I yelled it loud enough for everyone to hear me and it grabbed peoples attention. Once again, my face turned a little red and my eyes a little blue.

Scar: Don't mess with me Chanel!

I slammed my hands on the desk and stood up all in anger. I sqinted my eyes and got in her face and aggressively said

me: No. you should'nt mess with me.

Everyone was surrounding us ready to see a fight but Ms.Samuel's arrived just in time.

Ms.Samuels: Morning class. Today we will be working on Shakespear. Please get out your notebooks so you can take notes.

I survived the 1st 3 periods of the day and it was finally lunch! My friends and I sat with Jacob and the guys. It was cool cause it was like we had our own little group. Finally I was with people that wouldnt bring me down and just love me for me. 

 It was true. Scar did start hanging out with Brooklyn and her friends. They just sat their obnoxiously laughing extra loud for peoples attention, but really it was annoying as hell. Then I overheard them say "yeah lets go do it"