Chapter 3: Boring Day of Summer, Just Got Better!

Today I decided to just louge around the house like a lazy bum considering Summer was coming to an end in 2 days. My outfit was simply a pink tank top with black dance shorts. I usually didnt wear super short and tight shorts but nobody would care cause I wasnt going anywhere and nobody was coming over. 

Noon came, and I got a text from my dad. It said "Hey baby girl! Great news! Today I get to take a break and go home for a week. I cant wait to see you! Te quiero <3 " This was a big deal. I NEVER see my dad simply becuase hes a busy man. The only time I see him is for my any of my family's birthday, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or when he just has the time to come home. Back in elementary  I would cry about him not being around. I felt like an orphan. I dont get sad anymore because Layla and Jacob keep me company and love me too. I replied " Yaaayyy!!!!" and he said back "We are going to Joe's Crab Shack to celebrate and tell Jacob I said Te quiero" 

With my dads comands, I went across the hall into Jacobs room. I swing the door open and my eyes plunge out of my face! The guys were over and of course I had to be dressed like a total slut!

Jacob: Hey Chanel

me: Jacob! You never told me they were coming over!

Jacob: Did I have to?

I look over at the guys and these were thier faces: Ray- :D Prod- o.o Roc- :O

me: Hey there is nothing to look at weridos!

Ray: Damn senorita!

Prod: Talk about change.

Oh course my dumb self would just stand there and blush cause, I actually did like the attention. 

Jacob: Aye! Keep yo thirsty ass eyes off my sister! Now go put on some pants then come back in here before someone pops one!

me: Ew! 

2 minutes later re-enter the room with capri sweats. 

Ray: I like the other outfit better

me: Im still mad at you so you should be quiet

Prod: yeah Ray Ray

Jacob: What did you want to tell me?

me: Dad's coming home today!

Jacob: He is?

me: yeah!

Jacob: Yess!! 

me: And wer going to dinner at Joe's Crab Shack

Jacob: Cool

me: and he said Te quiero 

Ray: the way you said that was so sexy!

Roc shoots him a look

Ray: *whisper* Its called a joke bro.

Prod: Hey Chanel 

me: yeah

Prod: I saw you to yesterday *points to Roc then me then winks*

me: shut up Prod! 

Prod: I was just sayin *Chanel sits with them*

Ray: When are ya'll gonna hook up?

Roc: Oh my gosh mann..

Jacob: Just go out already!

Roc: When the time is right...

Ray: Bull shit! 

Prod: How bout we give them time alone

Jacob: HOW BOUT WE NOT!

me: Im with Jacob