Prep,Pray,Proceed

Bryant P.o.v.(picture above)

We got the trap and just walked pass security. As I went to my office I told Trey to come back there with us.

"Aight man tell us what you found out on Kid Ice? "

"Well he does in fact own that big building outside of town and he got a lot packing there. Seem like he rolling 10 deep at night and 30 in the day but he been there every night since Lori got taken " Trey explained.

"Is she okay? " Darell said worried.

"Mane I really don't know, Kid Ice crazy as hell. "

"We need to get her tonight. She not gonna make it to the end of the week. Aye ain't we forgetting something? " I  asked unsure.

We all stop and looked at eachother . "Mariah! "

Darell  and I went to the car and got her out the back and noticed she passed out.  We blind folded her and laid her on the table in the kitchen. I told one of my best girls to clean her up and put her in room 3.

"Aye Darell come with me and Trey call up the crew ,so we can roll out later."

We walked down the hall, up  the stairs ,and got to my favorite room in the trap. I put the code in and scanned my eye.  Once we got in I locked the door back and cut on the lights. Darell looked back at me with wide eyes.

"Bruh how much heat you got in here?" he said amazed.

"I don't know a few thousand maybe like more. " I knew what gun I wanted to use for this bust, I got my Baretta with my name engraved on the handle. Yes lord this my baby right here. I grab a box of my custom bullets with my empire's  initials on  it and went to find Darell .

"Find one you like? " I said grabbing a bag and loading stuff up for the rest of the crew.

"Yea. My baby always told me she wanted a  .22 desert eagle and That's what I wanna shoot that bastard with " he said as he tooke down Old Glory .

Old glory have cherry wood details and a shine to her as if she was brand new.  Satellite picked up a box of clips and a flame thrower.

"Nigga the fuck you gonna do with that? " I said looking at him like he crazy.

"After we get her and everything we need, I'm gonna burn that shit down. "

"Oh well do what you gotta do.  You ready? " I said as I grabbed the vests.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

We went to the Conference Room to see everybody ready and waiting. I let Satellite pass out the guns and vests.

"Aight Y'all we about to do what we do best and That's showing people not to fuck with is and this empire " I said looking around, but something caught  my eye.

"Aye who are you? " I pointed in the person direction.

She stepped forward. "Im  Kim, Lori's Sister. Whatever you guys are doing to get her back, I want in " She explained.

She looked like a lightskinned version of Lori. I told Darell to give her a vest and gun . I ain't gonna lie shawty is fine but this not the time to be tryna flirt. Once everybody was geared up we headed to Kid Ice building.

We parked on the road behind some trees, walked up the hill and scoped out place. Darell, Kim,and I linked up and had everybody else surround the building.

Everybody put there bugs in their ear and we prayed our silent prayers before we went in.

We were waiting flexible the right time to head in. I looked over at Kim and decided I'd get to know her a little.

"So Ma,where you from?"

"Cali. How you know my sister? "

"I meet her when we was kids, my homebody over there been having a crush on her forever. You know Y'all look alike, you just lighter."

"Oh and Yea My dad use to tell me that all the time. " she smiled.

"Youre even prettier when you smile. "I laughed as she blushed.

"Thanks, we should get something to eat together one day. " she said smiling again.

Mane I ain't think I'd catch a connection with a girl any time soon, but Kim give off this vibe that got me feeling her foreal.

There is good in some bad.