But How?

Kid Ice p.o.v

That lil nigga thought he could really take whats mine and since his homeboy wanted to steal from me i took whats his too. I got two new toys now. I think Lori sister would be perfect to have my baby.

I had my boys blind fold the girls and this time i took that doctor Lori seems to be fond of. I separated them into their own rooms so they can't plan anything.

I went into the room i put Lori sister in and made sure her chains were secure. I took her hospital rob off which made her wake up.

"Don't touch me !" She yelled.

I ignored her and took the rob the rest of the way off. I started kissing her neck as my hand slid into her underwear.

"Get off me!"

I kissed down to her breasts and gave each nipple its own attention and started to finger her. She let out a small moan and thats when i knew she couldn't fight me much longer.

"Still want we to stop?"

She didn't answer me. As i sped up my fingers ,she let out more moans. I could feel her body tense up and i knew she was about to cum. I got on top of her as i kept going and right as she came i replaced my fingers with my self. As i did that she moaned and i started thrusting slowly in and out of her.

"Why are yyyou doing thisss?"

"I wanted a kid by lori but since she's pregnant and you're her twin ...put two and two together. "

I sped up my thrusts to get the process done faster. After about 15 minutes i let myself go in her . When i recovered and looked her face i noticed the bottom of her blind fold was wet.

"There's no need to be sad. If you do end up getting pregnant you'll give birth to the next ruler of my empire and I'll take care of you both."

And with that i left the room.

Edward p.o.v

I been trying to call Mariah a lil over a week now and still no answer. I went to that park like the person said but nobody was there. I need to know if my son okay. Bad enough I've lost Lori ,i can't lose my son too. I called up somebody who i knew could find anyone and be under radar about it.

"Aye Ice what how you been fam?"

"Hey Ed ,i been thuggin. How you been ?"

"Shit,stressed as hell. My baby mama and my son disappeared and i lost my girl."

"Damn G , anything i can do to help?  You know i got your back."

"Yea can you find out what happened to my son like fuck my babymoms ,i need to know where my seed at."

"Ight bruh, shot me some info and I'll hope right on it."

"Thanks man."

With that i hung up. I know that if anybody can find out what i need to know its Ice. I feel a little better now.

I decided to go out to get something eat. It was about six o'clock at night , so i settled with some quiznos. Me and Lori use to go there all the time and get their peppercorn prime rib. That sub right there boooy be hitting all kind of spots.

As i pulled up i seen there was only one dude up in there but when i got out the car and walked in i saw that it was  that prissy ass nigga Darell. I continued into the place , acting as if though ol dude didn't exist. We ended up looking at eachother at the same time and i couldn't help it and stole off on him. Before you know it we were fighting full force, knocking over tables and chairs. The workers threatened to call the police but i didn't care, i just wanted to whoop the nigga that stole my girl's ass. After a couple minutes all i remember is being grabbed by three police officers, handcuffed, and placed in the back of the car.