Raina: Darkness & Dreams (Raina DP Sequel)

Teaser preview of the sequel of Raina:  The Dark Princess

Raina's heart pounded against her chest. The nightmare was back again. The same nightmare that haunted her sleep and thoughts day after day after, night after night. This one is different this time. She was in a pitch black room that had a hazy purple aura for light. She could not visibly see anything in the room besides herself. No doors, no windows for her to escape this time. Something moved behind her and she turned quickly to inspect. In her nightmares, her powers did not work, not even the darkness was present in her nightmares. But it was always darkness that plagued her nightmares. Every night was the same nightmare. Loki’s death, Friggan burning and Raina giving into her darkness. She was always dressed in a long flowing black gown and her dark hair cascading down her back.
This nightmare, however, had a different feel to it. Someone was watching her. And she was growing more livid by the minute. She had no time for someone’s games.
“Whoever you are, come out and stop hiding like a coward!” she shouted into the darkness.
Someone chuckled and with a smooth husky voice, “I have been waiting for you to finally see me.”
A familiar pair of intense blue eyes stared back at Raina.
“Dr. Aidan Weaver?” Raina was confused. He wasn’t dressed like he was the last time she saw him. Dr. Aidan was a man that Jane was seeing before Raina brought her to Asgard and have her the gift of immortality. He was wearing all black clothing from his long black coat to his black shiny boots. His black hair was slick even. The only color on him was his blue eyes.
“I am actually called The Dreamweaver. I tend to create the nightmares of the future, trying to find a bride worthy of following into a dark path,” he smiled as he made a chair appear out of thin air ad sat down, “And you, my dear, are the perfect bride for me.”
Raina laughed, “Well, unfortunately for you, I am already wedded to a wonderful man.” She flaunted her right hand to him, but when she looked down at it, it was bare of the ring that Loki had placed on her finger.
Again Aidan chuckled, “You see, Queen Raina, in your nightmares, you are not married. Because you belong to me. The moment you fell into the Sleeping Death, you opened your mind to me. I have been waiting for years to get close to Laufeyson. I even dated that twit in the hopes that his brother would come for her. But when you came in with her, you were gushing with darkness. The perfect bride for me and now the perfect revenge for my greatest enemy.”
Cracks started to form in the black walls letting just the tiniest fragments of lights seep in. Raina knew this was the time that she would wake up covered in sweat and tears. She had to know one thing, “What do you plan to do to him?”
Aidan gave her the darkest smile, baring his glowing white teeth, “Destroy the precious world he has created and take everything precious to him.”